Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

I'm getting pretty bad gyno from this though...I should note that. I'm thinking I'm just incredibly gyno prone. Got it gone, and now it's back. Starting the letro again.

I'm getting pretty bad gyno from this though...I should note that. I'm thinking I'm just incredibly gyno prone. Got it gone, and now it's back. Starting the letro again.
NOOOOOOOOOOO Letro bro, it an reversible AI, No good for gyno. Get yourself either Forma or Aromasin, they are irreversible AI which totally deactivate aromatase enzymes rather than block it for a period of time. Also I am going to say that the divanil is probably causing it because with free testosterone will come free estrogen bro.

NOOOOOOOOOOO Letro bro, it an reversible AI, No good for gyno. Get yourself either Forma or Aromasin, they are irreversible AI which totally deactivate aromatase enzymes rather than block it for a period of time. Also I am going to say that the divanil is probably causing it because with free testosterone will come free estrogen bro.

Thanks Drew!!! I appreciate it man! I've heard Aromasin is really damn good, I used forma and really liked it too.

Seriously thanks bro for the heads up!

WELL SAID, well said indeed, you sir are my online blood brother LOL, always got my game face on, one can never take it off, because then that it when the opposing will defeat you.

Top Bottom