Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

I'll be soul sister...prefer to be sober and like a man with high test..that way he can keep up. ;) LOL Freedom is a great thing!

Rick..I love competition too...I'm excited you're in on this. I think you will be awesome to have around...support and that friendly ol' competitive push. :)

Last edited:
I'll be soul sister...prefer to be sober and like a man with high test..that way he can keep up. ;) LOL Freedom is a great thing!

Rick..I love competition too...I'm excited you're in on the this. I think you will be awesome to have around...support and that friendly ol' competitive push. :)

I'll call you the SS....actually no I won't.

But yes I'll push you in a loving, cynical way.

Andrew can I walk behind you with a big old school radio and play theme music for you lol. Like some Shaft or some shit lol. And Rick'o shea too.

Just an update on phyto. It works just like advertised and I'm super Stoked I was picked to use it.

Just an update on phyto. It works just like advertised and I'm super Stoked I was picked to use it.
Yep, not to jack your log, but phyto is the real deal. Today was day 4 for me, and it's like confidence, energy, libido, and animal workouts and improved recovery all in a pill, with no negative sides at all so far. When I train, there is no end to my energy, only the workout. I keep thinking I need to do more after I blasted 12 sets per body part! The only thing I've noticed is perhaps falling asleep might be a little harder than normal, but that might be because I'm not totally destroyed from my workouts any more, due to improved recovery.

Top Bottom