Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

347% Badass.

Don't feel bad bro, I came down with a stomach virus which I attribute to a lack of sleep along intense training while having high androgen levels, this will lead to no good LOL. I was puking and having to throw out diarrhea all day on Christmas. Sucks, but almost good to go.

So basically it would have killed an ordinary man.

That would be sweet to be immortal LOL!

I have an unreasonable amount of day dreaming about becoming the incredible Hulk.

I will say this though, I've been running phyto for 9 days and my strength has had a noticeable increase along with recovery time.

don't feel bad bro, i came down with a stomach virus which i attribute to a lack of sleep along intense training while having high androgen levels, this will lead to no good lol. I was puking and having to throw out diarrhea all day on christmas. Sucks, but almost good to go.

have you tried or wat do you think of anabolic designs version of 347??its called bullkk...has lab reports to say its the proper extract oif bulbine

have you tried or wat do you think of anabolic designs version of 347??its called bullkk...has lab reports to say its the proper extract oif bulbine
I would not purchase it unless they got it from the professor located in Nigeria. PhytoSerms has it, and I know needto and orbit aint gonna lie about where they got there stuff from.:)

I have an unreasonable amount of day dreaming about becoming the incredible Hulk.

I will say this though, I've been running phyto for 9 days and my strength has had a noticeable increase along with recovery time.
Nice bro, right around par with me, we are soul brothers. Oh and my bad. I just realized that chic that you were talking about is either your wife or fiance. my apologees for not realizing. I would never take or attempt to touch another man's wife. Even if she asks me, its a code of manly conduct.

I know of two companies right now that use the only Bulbine standard called Pro Lenses Bulbine. RLS Supplements was the first company to make it, and the owner, Nathan, has been like a weird out of town father to me. He's a great guy who makes insanely good products, and he's always lookin out for my best interests. I have no need to really use a product from another company if one of Nathan's currently offers it.

Nice bro, right around par with me, we are soul brothers. Oh and my bad. I just realized that chic that you were talking about is either your wife or fiance. my apologees for not realizing. I would never take or attempt to touch another man's wife. Even if she asks me, its a code of manly conduct.

Hahahahah dude, I am talking about the chick in the short like min long Better Protein Bar Vid. Where it's just the girl. Not the chick in the black bikini. The girl in the black bikini and I were going to get married, but she decided to get involved with a nasty ass fat kid....so yeah...She's all yours hahahaha. So no worries Soul brutha:D

Top Bottom