Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 interesting new happenings surrounding my "weight lifting"

KillahBee said:
My PWO shake is only protein, water, creatine and dextrose. But I don't get a chance to eat before the w/o cause I lift when I wake up at 5. I have an apple but maybe I will try to take more in before I lift.

Try setting your alarm for 45 minutes before you normally wake up. Have a bowl of oats/water in the microwave....go zap that shit and spoon it down.

go back to sleep for a half hour. by the time you wake up the carbs will begin to be process and you'll have more energy for the gym.

KillahBee said:
My PWO shake is only protein, water, creatine and dextrose. But I don't get a chance to eat before the w/o cause I lift when I wake up at 5. I have an apple but maybe I will try to take more in before I lift.
I have read on this forum from people that workout in the morn, like you, that they have their PW shake in the middle of their workout. That way about half of what was consumed is processed just in time before your empty stomach workout turns catabolic, and the other half is ready when you would normally need it post workout. Just have a hearty protein and clean carb meal about 30-45 mins after.

KillahBee said:
A) my PWO shake either makes me want to puke or vomit

B) when I get home from lifting I just want to crash and sleeep. This may be b/c I am actually starting to lift some "heavy" weights.

C) I have no desire to eat well on the days I don't lift.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Pictures of beasteality?

Welcome to every day of my life for the last five years. I am almost always tired during my heavy phases of lifting. If I am not going to the gym I want to eat pizza and brats and stuff like that. I haven't had any shakes for a while so that isn't quite as fresh of a memory for me.

Cheers,
Scotsman

KB, I feel the same way most times. Ever since ephedra was banned, I have felt this way.

I loved that stuff...

Fuck you Korey Stringer.

KillahBee said:

i'd be wary about eating too close to your workout though. i've eaten 15-30 minutes before a workout and it's just dragged me down.

i'd go with what Chewy recommended if you can handle getting up a bit earlier.

cup of coffee pre-workout too maybe? as long as you're good and hydrated the night before, it won't hurt.

coverguy, what does the military know about overtraining? ;)

i hear marines like to do lots of pt, especially in MOPP gear, sometimes numerous times a day.

p0ink said:
coverguy, what does the military know about overtraining? ;)

i hear marines like to do lots of pt, especially in MOPP gear, sometimes numerous times a day.

My buddies who got out of training a couple months ago said it was cake. And these guys are non-athletes, unless you count guzzling beer.

BileStew said:
KB, I feel the same way most times. Ever since ephedra was banned, I have felt this way.

I loved that stuff...

Fuck you Korey Stringer.

have you not heard of ephedrine HCL?

Top Bottom