Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 interesting new happenings surrounding my "weight lifting"

KillahBee

A) my PWO shake either makes me want to puke or vomit

B) when I get home from lifting I just want to crash and sleeep. This may be b/c I am actually starting to lift some "heavy" weights.

C) I have no desire to eat well on the days I don't lift.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Pictures of beasteality?

KillahBee said:
B) when I get home from lifting I just want to crash and sleeep. This may be b/c I am actually starting to lift some "heavy" weights.

This is sometimes a symptom of overtraining. I've had it in the past.

Don't sound too abnormal. Just remember even though you don't want to eat well on off days, those are the days you can least afford to not eat well!

Liar

None of it was interesting.

Red for you bitch

take a break - come back hungry.

KillahBee said:
A) my PWO shake either makes me want to puke or vomit

C) I have no desire to eat well on the days I don't lift.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Pictures of beasteality?

i was having the same problem for a while myself. i found that i was taking in too many junk carbs post workout. i was using 1/2 serving of a 900 calorie weight gainer along with whey and oatmeal in my post workout shake and the carb crash was horrendus. i switched to just whey and oatmeal in milk post workout, as well as making sure my next meal wasn't a carb overload, and i've been fine since.

also, another thing i found out was that i wasn't taking in enough calories a few hours pre-workout. as long as i get somewhere around 300 calories about 2 hours pre-workout i'm fine energy wise. for me that's as simple as a serving of whey in milk with 1 serving oatmeal mixed in.

1/2 serving of that 900 cal weight gainer was good up to 3 hours pre-workout for me in terms of energy. it wasn't good for me in the way i was adding bodyfat though. too much sugars in there.

A) I love my PWO shake

B) When I get home from lifting, I want to throw up.

C) I have no desire to eat well on the days I do lift.

crak600 said:
i was having the same problem for a while myself. i found that i was taking in too many junk carbs post workout. i was using 1/2 serving of a 900 calorie weight gainer along with whey and oatmeal in my post workout shake and the carb crash was horrendus. i switched to just whey and oatmeal in milk post workout, as well as making sure my next meal wasn't a carb overload, and i've been fine since.

also, another thing i found out was that i wasn't taking in enough calories a few hours pre-workout. as long as i get somewhere around 300 calories about 2 hours pre-workout i'm fine energy wise. for me that's as simple as a serving of whey in milk with 1 serving oatmeal mixed in.

1/2 serving of that 900 cal weight gainer was good up to 3 hours pre-workout for me in terms of energy. it wasn't good for me in the way i was adding bodyfat though. too much sugars in there.

My PWO shake is only protein, water, creatine and dextrose. But I don't get a chance to eat before the w/o cause I lift when I wake up at 5. I have an apple but maybe I will try to take more in before I lift.

Top Bottom