Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2wks ECA, 2wks creatine...repeat? Any sense in this?

M

machman

I was thinking of doing 3 E/C/A's per day for two weeks then hitting the creatine for my two weeks off at 10 grams per day. I would repeat this for a while. I don't want to take them at the same time because caffeine is a diuretic and creatine works partially by making you hold sub cutanious water. I was thinking that by doing it this way I could get some killer workouts during those 2 wks of creatine instead of feeling like I need a coffee every fucking hour just to stay awake. I know it's not gear, but I have no more money and I do have creatine and pills on hand. Any comments?

fuck, I know it's not about gear boyz, but I'm gonna bump till I hear some feedback.
Cheers.

What are your goals with this ? It sounds as if you are trying to cut then bulk and repeat right ? I would bulk up first then try to cut up. You could try Creatine for a month then take E/C/A for a couple weeks. Just a thought, you may get mixed answers

M18

machman said:
I don't want to take them at the same time because caffeine is a diuretic and creatine works partially by making you hold sub cutanious water.
Actually, Creatine functions by causing your body to hold intramuscular H20, which is a desired effect. SubQ H20 retention is more of a result of your diet, hormonal effects, or H20 intake. Taking them together is fine provided your H20 intake is sufficiently high (1-1.5 gallons per day).

I hear that...

But I'm wondering how your body differentiates between pissing out water from SubQ or IntraM. I think the caffeine would at least decrease the effectiveness of the creatine if I take them at the same time. I was thinking that by taking them seperately I could increase the effectiveness of them both, but now that I say it like that it doesnt' seem to make sense anymore.:confused:

My goals are to get lean while increasing size and leverage for some heavier lifts. I'm losing about a pound per week and am eating normally, just clean and using 3 E/C/A per day. My strength/size is not suffering, but I'm doing an anarobic(sp?) workout so it's hard to tell.

I might just throw in the creatine and drink water like I was in the desert and see what happens.

Anymore feedback would be cool though. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom