Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2013 October Bulkfest.

I like it! Keep us updated how it goes, looking into running Tren & Deca myself, but will still be quite a while.

1-6 Var @ 80mg ED
1-12 Tren E @ 600mg
1-12 Test E @ 300mg
1-12 Deca @ 900mg
Caber + adex …0.5mg each x 2 a week
N2GUARD throughout
40 ,6'0...190 @ 10% bf

Back to cruising post-cycle.

You know me bro... i've got your back regardless of what you do but I always shoot you straight too... I like everything except the deca... i think you should swap it for eq or lower it but i think your running way too much 19-nor here bro... I really do... Put eq in there and run it high... 750 mg week and you can still get a lot of size and it will be much cleaner... I just want the best for you bro!

You know me bro... i've got your back regardless of what you do but I always shoot you straight too... I like everything except the deca... i think you should swap it for eq or lower it but i think your running way too much 19-nor here bro... I really do... Put eq in there and run it high... 750 mg week and you can still get a lot of size and it will be much cleaner... I just want the best for you bro!

Thanks Dylan, Initially I had considerd running the deca @ 600mg for the first 8 weeks and then bumping it up for the last 4
Having ran EQ for 16 weeks at high doses i cant say i ever got much from it , but i value your input bro....it's food for thought and much appreciated !

Your winter cycle is similar to mine if you swap Deca for EQ and run the test a lot higher

I have always ran Test high Rick, but i have seen the whole debate on test to tren ratio going on and on....so i will see for myself if low test /high tren is the way to go.

Thanks Dylan, Initially I had considerd running the deca @ 600mg for the first 8 weeks and then bumping it up for the last 4
Having ran EQ for 16 weeks at high doses i cant say i ever got much from it , but i value your input bro....it's food for thought and much appreciated !

I forgot you had a bad experience with eq in the past... I wonder if it was bad quality or maybe your body just didn't respond... I absolutely love it but that does not mean its for everybody... You know I always have your back bro so either way, I support what your doing...

OK so the cycle and the dosing doesnt mean shit unles you put the real anabolics into your system ...FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Now i am a big fan of IF ..lean gains etc ...But i am going for a 12 hour eating window on this bulk.

Here's what on the menu..

10.30am
1 cup oats
10 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
Total : 90g carbs 60g protein 14g fat 740 calories

1.30pm
8 oz chicken breast
1 cup sweet potato
2 cup green veg
Total : 90g carbs 60g protein 16g fat 860 calories

4.00pm WORKOUT

5.00pm
PWO shake : 80g carbs 50g protein 600 calories

6.00pm
1 cup pasta
10oz ground beef
fruit
Total : 90g carbs 75g protein 35g fat 1000 calories

8.00pm
5oz chicken breast
2 slices whole wheat bread
Salad
Total : 30g carbs 30g protein 5g fat 400 calories

10.00pm
16oz whole fat milk
banana
2 tbsp ANPB
2 scoop whey protein
Total : 45g carbs 80g protein 30g fat 860 calories

If the numbers are not spot on - dont bust my balls about it....its close enough.

There are variations in place for some meals ,but this is the general layout.

other supps i will be using include...

creatine
glutamine
bcaa's
fish oil caps
multi vit

OK , I was waiting for my N2GUARD to arrive and its here now.

I have totally changed the cycle - ,the goal is mass and it will now run as follows...

1-12 test E 1200mg
1-12 deca 800mg
1-12 EQ 800mg

Followed by an 8 week cruise on 200mg of test ,then 12 weeks of tren E @ 600mg with test remaining at 200mg.

I will be posting up pre and post cycle bloods to help show the value of running the most powerful cycle support
supplement available - N2GUARD.
I dont cycle without ...and neither should you :supercool

caber and adex as required .

Top Bottom