Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2013 October Bulkfest.

C0LUMB0

1-6 Var @ 80mg ED
1-12 Tren E @ 600mg
1-12 Test E @ 300mg
1-12 Deca @ 900mg
Caber + adex …0.5mg each x 2 a week
N2GUARD throughout
40 ,6'0...190 @ 10% bf

Back to cruising post-cycle.

Looks sweet. May i ask how your protokoll looks while on Cruise ?

This post is the official response from the country of sweden.

Looks fun, but have you ever done two nandrolones together before? I know a lot of people have no issue with it, but it does setup a recipe for problems for many too.

Have never ran 2 nandrolones together before... I am lucky that i have never had prolactin or progesterone issues on cycles where i was low on caber.

i will definitely be running caber on this.
lets see how this goes...

Damn.. I like your style.

Why are you using anavar at the start?

2 reasons my friend...

1. I read this on the net ,so it MUST be true.....

We all know the story with tren, Radical Strength gains FAST, and Aggression.
The Aggression is largely do to tren being what I call a "Triple Androgen" up to 3-4 times more potent then test interms of operating as an Adrogen on the CNS.

Now the Strength gains are so Fast that MANY injuries ruin peoples cycle with Tears and more. The reason this happens is Collagen Synthesis, and Elastin cannot keep up pace with the huge increases in performance.

Many also note cramping on tren, and have theories as to why, but my own theory is that while tren Increases strength largely by enervating the CNS it DOES NOTHING for ATP synthesis ( aka endogenous Creatine), so the muscle is not able to hold as much glycogen ,atp, and h20 then needed to keep pace as well.

The 4 things that "Specialize" in increasing collegen and elastin relative to other AAS are: HGH, deca/NPP, EQ, and our star ANAVAR.

GH takes way too long to work, same with EQ so they cannot keep pace. deca/NPP are not to be used with tren since Prolactin levels would be super sky high and just intoloerbale to deal with. Not to mention the other 3 do nt do nearly what Anavar can do in terms of ATP formation.

So not only does Anavar Increase collegen and elastin, in increases ATP. And because Ananvar is an ORAL in works RIGHT away at doing its Job for us.

2. I have 2 bottles siting there gathering dust for the past year .....and i aint going to get any bigger just from looking at it.

How you can keep your sex drive with 600 tren and 900 deca for just 300 test.

I plan to run 1G 1.2G of test for 750 deca lol

Controlling prolactin is key. Control that and sex drive wont be an issue

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom