Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2008 Competition Prep and Training

Re: 2008 Competition Preparation

Tatyana said:
The theatre was just off the sea front, it was lovely.

Really windy, but lovely.

It has been raining loads, we were so lucky to have sunshine on Sunday.

p10100722.jpg

p10100672.jpg

P1010064.jpg

p10100632.jpg

p10100622.jpg

p10100612-1.jpg

p10100572.jpg

you look lovely hun, and the setting is absolutly gorgeous! :)

I am confused about what you said, you said you were tested so this meant you were disqualified? Did I read that correctly? I would think if they sought to test you then it would be a compliment?

Dunno what to say because I am confused.

It seems to me that some of the other competitors should have been tested too... very hard for a woman to get that much fat and water off her backside without some sort of performance enhancing agents.

Regardless, you look AMAZING...

Tat, you look fab. great stage presence too. WoW you have to come in real shredded for that class. Sorry but they just look really skinny if you ask me.Were you the only one tested?

After all the prep whats next? NPA still has a qualifier.

BIKINIMOM said:
I am confused about what you said, you said you were tested so this meant you were disqualified? Did I read that correctly? I would think if they sought to test you then it would be a compliment?

Dunno what to say because I am confused.

It seems to me that some of the other competitors should have been tested too... very hard for a woman to get that much fat and water off her backside without some sort of performance enhancing agents.

Regardless, you look AMAZING...

There is no instant test for performance enhancing drugs that is commercially available.

I wasn't disqualified.

It is a natural federation, and the drug testing in the UK is quite stringent.

They have tested some participants between the qualifier and British finals, in the off season, and all the winners are also polygraph tested.

My friend who took me to the comp said as I was the biggest woman on the stage by a long shot, there is no mystery as to why they tested me.

I think they also tested the woman who won the class.

The samples are freeze-dried and sent to the States for analysis (I think because it is cheap).

It is done by HPLC, and we do the same procedure in the lab for catecholamines (adrenaline/noradrenaline and dopamine), and a different column is required for every substance, the same applies to steroid testing.

If they really wanted to check the natural status of women, then I think that a physical examination by a gynacologist would also be in order.

:)

I don't take anything, I didn't really take any fat burners, I did use Holland and Barrett's KBL, which is kelp, B6, soya lecithin and apple cyder vinegar.

You can diet down without drugs, it is possible, it just sucks and you have to suffer a bit with food cravings and hunger a wee bit.

I have gotten to around 10% without any OTC fat burners.

They are useful in taking off the last bits of fat, but I am not keen on the amount of caffeine in them.

bluey2u said:
Tat, you look fab. great stage presence too. WoW you have to come in real shredded for that class. Sorry but they just look really skinny if you ask me.Were you the only one tested?

After all the prep whats next? NPA still has a qualifier.

NPA still has two qualifiers, one in Tring, Hertfordshire, which I plan on doing, 4 weeks now.

I will see how that goes, I may even do a UKBFF show, maybe Stars this year.

the_alcatraz said:
You were robbed!

thats what i was thinking

when you see the cut in her hammies and also her Back double bicep variation poses

def one of the BETTER def should have Qualified........

Tat

simply WOW.....ans you did it SOOOO fast

Also you Stage Presence is Waaay off the scale ( GREAT presence)

All eyes turn to you naturally up there.....

I do want to thank everyone for their great words of encouragement, I did have a moment today when I was thinking, why bother?

Then I got a text from my training buddy 'When are we training, and what are we doing?", and I snapped out of it.

As last week's training was a bit of a struggle, we decided to do heavy week over again, starting with legs.

I am so loaded up on carbs and fats, I went for it and had a few new PBs

Front squats 70 kg/154 lbs

Squats 110 kg/242 lbs

Both were not ass to grass, but to parallel

Leg press was back to a decent weight again 240 kg/528 lb

The cybex leg extension and leg curl, 35 kg/75 lb on both, are just really nice machines in the new gym.

I also did shoulders;

Seated military press, 50 kg/110 lbs, lateral raises 10 kg/22 lbs, bent over lateral raises 20 kg/45 lbs, and shrugs with olympic bar 70 kg/154 lbs.

My training buddy is always amused when I am moving more weight than 50% of the lads in the gym.

I was doing military press with what a few of the young lads were benching, I thought they were just looking at me in an odd manner as I am still so bloody brown from the fake tan.

He also treated me to a cheat meal of real Italian pizza, it was GREAT.

I have had almost NO protein today, back on the diet tomorrow.

Tatyana said:
There is no instant test for performance enhancing drugs that is commercially available.

I wasn't disqualified.

It is a natural federation, and the drug testing in the UK is quite stringent.

They have tested some participants between the qualifier and British finals, in the off season, and all the winners are also polygraph tested.

My friend who took me to the comp said as I was the biggest woman on the stage by a long shot, there is no mystery as to why they tested me.

I think they also tested the woman who won the class.

The samples are freeze-dried and sent to the States for analysis (I think because it is cheap).

It is done by HPLC, and we do the same procedure in the lab for catecholamines (adrenaline/noradrenaline and dopamine), and a different column is required for every substance, the same applies to steroid testing.

If they really wanted to check the natural status of women, then I think that a physical examination by a gynacologist would also be in order.

:)

I don't take anything, I didn't really take any fat burners, I did use Holland and Barrett's KBL, which is kelp, B6, soya lecithin and apple cyder vinegar.

You can diet down without drugs, it is possible, it just sucks and you have to suffer a bit with food cravings and hunger a wee bit.

I have gotten to around 10% without any OTC fat burners.

They are useful in taking off the last bits of fat, but I am not keen on the amount of caffeine in them.

I did get down to 10% but I did use over the counter E/C/A stack.

I wasn't questioning your size at all but I could see how the judges would. (major compliment LOL) I was questioning two of the other competitors, not for their size but for how lean their bums were. As I said, to my knowledge it is near impossible for a woman to get rid of *that much* water and fat from her behind without the use of performance enhancing agents. A woman can rip up on her back, chest, abs and arms with diet and exercise alone. When she is showing near striations across her butt, ummmmmmmmm not.

You looked freaking awesome and should be damned proud. :)

BIKINIMOM said:
I did get down to 10% but I did use over the counter E/C/A stack.

I wasn't questioning your size at all but I could see how the judges would. (major compliment LOL) I was questioning two of the other competitors, not for their size but for how lean their bums were. As I said, to my knowledge it is near impossible for a woman to get rid of *that much* water and fat from her behind without the use of performance enhancing agents. A woman can rip up on her back, chest, abs and arms with diet and exercise alone. When she is showing near striations across her butt, ummmmmmmmm not.

You looked freaking awesome and should be damned proud. :)

Yes, you can get ripped without the use of performance enhancing agents.
I think looked pretty lean for my comp (not like a BB, but pretty lean). The problem is that dieting is very hard, you must lower your carbs and sometimes protein, do lots of cardio, you have to eat 100% clean for quite a while, drink a gallon of water a day and 1.5 gallon on peak week. After a while you get cranky from dieting. However, you can do it. Most people A- don't want to go through it and B-Don't know how to manipulate the food to that extreme. It's pure science. However, you can never get huge and ripped only dieting..

Top Bottom