Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2008 Competition Prep and Training

Re: 2008 Competition Preparation

Last one, shiny pink Jaguar one, I am going to have to shorten the back straps.

p10101082.jpg

p10101092.jpg

Tatyana said:
Last one, shiny pink Jaguar one, I am going to have to shorten the back straps.

p10101082.jpg

p10101092.jpg

They all looked great,Tat! However, I really liked the way the matte black fits; it makes you look more defined, especially the legs.
I love both pinks!

Three of them are dark Omega :)

Dark is best for pre-judging, it also is great as tan always comes off on your first suit (or it does with me).

I have started exfoliating, I think I may start my tan early, so Wednesday.

Tatyana said:
Tiny black bikini, I didn't want to wear this one till I was seriously ripped

Please excuse my dodgy quarter turn positions, I think I almost have that sussed.

p10100952.jpg

p10100972.jpg

HOLY COW!!! :eek2:
i looked at your pictures and you are absalutly beautiful! that is one smoking bod. before, i didn't have a specific idea of how i wanted to shape my body to look like......well i sure have an inkling now!!!lol

P.S. i'm in love with your legs. :heart:
all pics are great and the black bikini looks AMAZING on you!!! and don't be shy with posting more pics!!!!! :)

Thanks everyone,

I think that my legs have really come out with some of the high rep training I have done as they are more slow twitch fibers.

The cycling has also brought them out.

I think I may just bring ALL my bikinis with me and decide on the day.

If it is really really hot, it will be a darker colour.

Ok update, my weight is down to approximately 63 kg/138.6 lb/9 stone 9 this morning, somewhere between 14-16 % bodyfat, which is almost acceptable for a comp.

I may end up being around 13% if all goes well, and with a wee bit of water manipulation.................................

I don't think I will be cycling very much this week, I am still undecided, but I am up right now for a run. I did intervals up and down the stairs on the cliffs yesterday.

Not that I really need to, as I am on blood gases in the hospital, we have 11, the hospital is massive, and basically yesterday, I walked all day, walked downtown at lunch time.

I was on 12 hour shift yesterday, so by the time I got home, I basically ate and fell into bed.

When I was standing in front of an analyser, I was SQUEEZING my quads and glutes and practicing ab vacuums.

It was tough getting out of bed this morning, I can sleep in tomorrow, I am on call tomorrow night, then not back at work till after my comp :)

Oh yes, from my morning run, one of the things that I love is that there are so many of the same people out early morning.

Two of my favourites are these older gentlemen, I think they must be close to 70, and they rollerblade up and down the seafront. :)

This song reminds me of running early morning

Sun Rising - Drum and Bass Remix

And a track they have been playing in the gym, old Ibiza tune that has kept me motivated in the gym.

Dedicated to my special friend :heart:

Went to the new BBing gym tonight, heavy chest and biceps.

This song came on, I have another version of it that I think I am going to use for a routine.

Still trying to pick a bikini, I may wear the one I have on in my avvie.

Top Bottom