Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks till show - super urgent help needed

gusrj01

Hey, Guys!
I'm 5'5", 180lbs, 43 Years old.
To cut things short: I hired an IFBB Pro, a well known prep coach, to help me with my contest, from off season to the day of the show. Paid his fee, and he gave me the diet, supps, AAS cycle and training for the off season, and We talked by viber and email from time to time. I sent him photos as requested.
I gained a lot of weight, he told me to continue eating a lot but to increase cardio, which I did. I went from 202 to 224 in a 4 month period, but was bloated and fat.
Pre contest time arrives, he gave me a drug protocol "that he uses with all of his clients", but didn't change my diet or anything else. I dieted strictly since january, figuring numbers on my own, my bodyweight went down but stopped at the 191,4 mark, with some 10-13% bodyfat.
I told him it was not working, he upped my cardio to 90 min a day, I reduced carbs on my own, then zeroed them but nothing happenned. I was using up to 4 week to the show: 600mg prop/week; 500mg Mast/week; 400mg tremb Ace/week; 50 mg Oxand/day; 6 UI GH/day; 100mcg IGF-1/day; anastrozole and 50 mg Proviron/day.
Some friends told me I was crazy using the bold, I stopped and in 4 days I dropped 6 pounds.
Next week will be 2 weeks to the show, I am veiny and hard on shoulders, arms and legs, but my abs suck.
What will be the least destructive path? Put carbs back on, reduce the cardio? I already stopped the GH and IGF-1.
Will post photos later.
Thanks a lot
PS - I don't wanna drop the show, and will do whatever it takes to go there.

Part of your problem is 90 minutes of cardio. Slow steady state cardio (about all you can do if your going 90 minutes at a crack) only burns calls while doing it. Why spend 90 minutes JUST burning cals? Why not just remove 600 cals from diet?

That being said the body adapts to how its used. Slow steady state cardio requires glycogen so the cells in the body bloat to hold more of it. This can give a flat/fat/bloated look. What you need/want to do is cut some calls AND switch to a more effective form of cardio. A HIIT/Tabatta/crossfit style workout will only take you 5-25 minutes and burn calories for 12-24 hours post workout. It improve V02 max and overall is much more efficient and effective. Occassional long steady state is fine but dont rely solely on it.

Unfortunatly 2 weeks isnt a lot of time to accomplish much without drastic measures and I am not educated enough on fast drastic weight loss to recommend something there..

Top Bottom