Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2-on 4-off cycle question

jynxed

Why is it that Bill Roberts suggests one to use a prehormone such as Androdiol during the 4-off weeks?

Wouldn't Clomid be enough to keep test levels ok?

Peace,

Jynxed.

Because he's involved in the sale of guess what?A prohormone that contains androdiol,lol.Yes,some light clomid use would be proficient to keep LH/T production from plummeting.

That's what I thought. Adding something to the question, I am trying to understand the frontload at this cycle. Does it apply also to a short acting ester like prop or it is a way to make use of long acting compounds that exist in products such as Durateston, making they last for, say 15 days when shooting everything of it in day one (or zero)?

Thanx again,

Jynxed

The frontload in these cycles is due to the overall shortness of the cycles duration in general.You have to saturate blood volume quickly to get anabolism cranking,because you're only going to be in that anabolic state for a very limited time.If you let blood volume slowly work it's way up,by the time you've just reached saturation,you're already comming off.Make sense?

Short cycles make no sense. Your HPTA still will get suppressed, despite what Bill said, and gains are going to be very poor, mostly water, if you use aromatics, or almost nothing, if you don't.
I don't know, but, ask Bill, how long does it take for human body to increase protein synthesis to the point were any effect is visible? with anabolics, of course. And, to adjust all the supporting systems, so you can carry those muscles after the cycle, or at least some of them. Do our bodies adjust that fast to such a changes? pretty much unnatural changes.

Top Bottom