Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19-nor 250

lanky

im taking 19 nor right now and it is giving me acne on my forehead really really bad. it supposed to be only mildly androgenic unlike 4 androdiol. Its 250 mg pill and am taking it 3-4 times a day but cut down to one and still pimple. If i switch to androdiol will it worsen. thanks

With 19 Nor turning into Nortestosterone and 4 Diol turning into testosterone, I would say if the 19 Nor if giving you acne, then the 4 Diol would make it worse.

19Nor-diol would definetly give you better results! I doubt it's the 19-Nor 250 that's giving you the acne. I think it's in your head. If you were taking Andro or 4-Diol I could understand the acne but not a 19-Nor!

thanks

i stoped taking the pills two days ago and the acne is getting better. i will start to take it again to actually see for sure what is the cause. I am currently taking antibiotics for acne but i think i am becomming immune to the 250 mg twice a day. If anyone else out there has acne i suggest going to the dermatologist and ask about retin a micro cream and an antibiotic called erythromycin. i only had one pimple the whole summer. usually i am pizza face the whole summer but not this past summer (i got all the ladies)lol.

i would suggest never to stop you PH cycle. Stopping it and resuming will not give you the same results. If you are taking antibiotics and gels/creams you should not be using PH's at all. Erythromycin kills good and bad bacteria in your body, it's a broad spectrum antibiotic. Unless you have an infection, viral or bacterial i don't see how the erythromycin will help you.

Last thing i would do is take supplements while taking antibiotics. And never stop your cycle, unless emergency or can't lift. Still they will latch on to your receptors for a while and next time you use it, it wont be as effective.

as for the erythromycin killing good bacteria, yes that is true but the only main good bacteria to humans is the e-coli in our intestinal tract. i dont see how an antibiotic and ph together would cause that much of a problem. They are two seperate ways they are transfered. an aintbody is carried by lymph and blood and ph's mainly are receptor binding agents. maybe if the ph turns into steroid and therefore increases mitotic activity of cell on my cheeks and sebum production and there is not enough bacteria on my cheeks to break down lipids maybe it would clog up the pores worse.

Erythromycin kills good and bad bacteria. E.Coli happens to be one of the main bacteria, but there are many more bacteria in our body that protect us. Erythromycin will destroy (if i'm not mistaken) white blood cells that protect us and will destroy the antigens as well which is what we want. Indications of Erythromycin in your case would be possibly skin and skin structure infections.
If you do have an infection and are receiving antibiotics, working out and taking PH's doesn't sound too smart. Although PH's work on different mechanisms of action, you wont be able to use the PH's to fullest potential. Why? Because of the state of your immune system and the side effects of antibiotic treatment will affect your training. (not receptors).

Top Bottom