Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

136 days and counting down for Vegas!!!

Meal 1
1.5 Scoop Whey
1.5 TBSP PB

Meal 2
Chicken
1 TBSP PB

Meal 3
1 Low Carb Met-Rx Protein Bar

Meal 4
Chicken Salad
Ranch

118 days to go!

Meal 1
1.5 Scoop Whey
1.5 TBSP PB

Meal 2
~ 6 oz. Round Eye Steak

Meal 3
Protein Shake
PB

Meal 4
Chicken Salad
Eggs
Ranch

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Arms

X 3 BB Curls (8-10) reps
X 3 DB Curls (8-10) reps
X 3 Cable Curls (8-10) reps
X 3 Cable Pushdowns (8-10) reps
X 3 Triceps Extensions (8-10) reps
X 3 1 Arm Skull Crusher (8-10) reps

Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill

how is your bod reacting to this diet? If I were following this, I would gain back any weight I lost after a day of eathing all those simple cabs and fat.

Have you tought of adding a few complex carbs to your weekday diet (in the AM) and then having ONE cheat meal on the weekends? I think it would be healthier...

the-short-one said:
how is your bod reacting to this diet? If I were following this, I would gain back any weight I lost after a day of eathing all those simple cabs and fat.

Have you tought of adding a few complex carbs to your weekday diet (in the AM) and then having ONE cheat meal on the weekends? I think it would be healthier...

My shirts are getting little bigger, I have not weighted myself yet.. I will in few more days :)
the saturday cheat day, gets me a little bloated , but the next day I feel flat again.. like today I feel I lost some weight

Starting next week .. I will cut the cheat day into 1 cheat meal ... I am thinking of adding 1 carb meal in the AM .. I will give it another week or so, to let my body respond to what Im doing now

First week on this diet, I had no energy.. I now have great energy with my training, cardio

ok. I was just checking. Everybody is different, so what wouldn't work for me might work for you.

Please keep in mind that a diet like this will probably make you rebound once you go off of it. It's like the Atkins diet - lots of people lost a lot of weight on that diet, but gained it all back once they went off. If you can sustain this diet FOREVER, then you won't gain it back. Can you sustain it forever?

I am a big believer in using a nutritional program that isn't a "diet" - but a continued way of living and eating for the rest of your life. Your body needs carbs - good carbs - to survive and grow.

the-short-one said:
ok. I was just checking. Everybody is different, so what wouldn't work for me might work for you.

Please keep in mind that a diet like this will probably make you rebound once you go off of it. It's like the Atkins diet - lots of people lost a lot of weight on that diet, but gained it all back once they went off. If you can sustain this diet FOREVER, then you won't gain it back. Can you sustain it forever?

I am a big believer in using a nutritional program that isn't a "diet" - but a continued way of living and eating for the rest of your life. Your body needs carbs - good carbs - to survive and grow.

Once August comes, I will start gradually adding good carbs to my meals.. rice, oats, potatoes, etc.. and I should not see any weight gain if I take it slowly..

117 to go!

Meal 1
1.5 Scoop Whey
1.5 TBSP PB

Meal 2
1 Can Tuna
1 TBSP Olive Oil
Green Beans

Meal 3
4 oz. Lean Ground Beef
5 Fish Oil

Meal 4
1 Low Carb Met-RX Protein Bar

Meal 5
Chicken
1 TBSP PB

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Legs

X4 Leg Press (8-10) reps
X4 Leg Extenstions (8-10) reps
X3 Leg Curl (8-10) reps
X2 DB Leg Curl (8-10) reps

Cardio: 30 minutes treadmill

To really maximize your time in the gym, and see much faster results, why don't you add some squats and/or lunges instead of spending so much time on leg isolation movements?

Daisy_Girl said:
To really maximize your time in the gym, and see much faster results, why don't you add some squats and/or lunges instead of spending so much time on leg isolation movements?

I was rotating between walking lunges and DB leg curls every week.. walking lunges kicks-ass and I will defenitly stick with it from now on :)

Top Bottom