Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

136 days and counting down for Vegas!!!

S

smbdybldr

Yes, a new journal and this time NO horsing around!! 136 days and counting down for the USA's in Vegas.. My fiance will be competing in the middleweight class July 27-28'th ... I am ready to diet down, train hard, cardio and burn the fat daily to look at my best for the Vegas

As far as my discipline, well, I have a goal, why would I let something get in the way, like a cookie or something, I mean, seriously, I have a goal, and why would I let a little piece of crap cookie that means nothing get in the way of that goal, why would I let a little cookie mess up my journey of working toward 1 specific goal, no way in hell, a cookie is nothing, nothing comared to the sweet and pain that I have endured to get what I want. It's not worth it, if my body doesn't look like the way I want it by the end of my journey then all I can blame is myself, because I was weak and cheated on my diet, it will be a mistake I made somewhere else, but not from simple failure of being able to control myself.

Tomorrow March 15'th 2007 is "THE DAY" as I will be counting down!!!

Last edited:
Ides of March = March 15

History (http://www.answers.com/topic/ides-of-march):
In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March fell on the 15th day of the Roman month of Martius. The date is famous because Julius Caesar was assassinated on the Ides of March, 44 BC. Because of Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar and its line "Beware the Ides of March", the term possesses a foreboding of doom.

Contemporarily speaking, although the term Ides had real meaning only in the Roman Calendar, which had just been displaced by the Julian Calendar, the term "Ides" was still used in a vernacular sense for centuries afterwards to denote the middle of the month.

Sassy69 said:
Ides of March = March 15

History (http://www.answers.com/topic/ides-of-march):
In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March fell on the 15th day of the Roman month of Martius. The date is famous because Julius Caesar was assassinated on the Ides of March, 44 BC. Because of Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar and its line "Beware the Ides of March", the term possesses a foreboding of doom.

Contemporarily speaking, although the term Ides had real meaning only in the Roman Calendar, which had just been displaced by the Julian Calendar, the term "Ides" was still used in a vernacular sense for centuries afterwards to denote the middle of the month.

oh I knew that :rolleyes:

Yes! My fiance will be competing in the middleweight class

I was first thinking to start my new training routine on monday, since I only have two days left in this week.. But, since I start my diet and cardio today, why not start the training today?

my training split will be looking like this:

Monday- Legs
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- Chest
Thursday- Shoulders
Friday- Arms
Saturday- OFF
Sunday- OFF

Eat a cookie already will ya?!

Just Kiddin'... Best wishes to you girl!

I did that split when I did Shadow's project ... :) all the best to you

Top Bottom