Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12wk Shred-a-thon

Had one Hell of a workout last night. Got to the gym around ten and didn't leave until twelve. I really wasn't feeling that great mentally, just felt like I was in a rut and had a lot of things on my mind. I almost didn't go, but I watched some great inspirational bodybuilding videos on YouTube and it helped push me out the door and to the gym. I started on the treadmill and much quicker than normal I was maxing out the incline and doing steady state cardio at a 4.2pace. I blasted that damn thing for an hour. Half way through, I was feeling pretty crappy and wanted to quit, but then a song played on the ipod and I was lifted. Usually songs just pump me up or give me a beat to move to, but the words stuck out this time."my body tells me no, but I won't quit cause I want more more more." Simple words that pretty much summed up what I felt. So I pushed the extra half hour and ended up burning 800calories! Man was I spent. I was grabbing my things when a kid that I talked to about potential sponsors a few days ago came over and asked me if I was leaving."I was planning on it." "But you won't, cause you got more. Right?." I talked to him about what he was training so vigorously for. He was a bodybuilder and in the off season. Even though he was supposed to do arms he decided to do back with me. IT was cool, we shot the shit about the BB'ing lifestyle, diet, and he pushed the Hell out of me.

Lat pulldown.
3x10@100
1x10@140
1x10@180
1x6@240max
1x8@220

Cable rows
Same as above

Hammer strength rows low
1x10@90
1x10@180
1x6@270
1x8@240

Lat pulldown narrow
3x6@220

Decline situps
3x20

Decline situps with torso twist
3x20

Man had another set of great workouts today.
At nine I went and did some cardio. Burned 400cals in a half hour then did some military press and front raises.
Military press
4x15@90lbs

Front raise
4x15@25lb dumbells.

Then later that night I went back for more cardio and heavier shoulder, trap, and calf workouts.
Military press dumbell
1x10@50
1x10@60
3x6@80

Front raises dumbell
1x20@20
1x20@30
3x12@40

Side raises dumbell
1x10@25
1x10@35
1x6@45lbs
1x8@40lbs

Shrugs dumbell
4x15@100

Leg press calf raises
3x30@270

Standing smith calf raise on platform
1x20@135
1x10@225
1x6@315

Got a really good pump tonight. I feel great. Excited to go hit the midnight showing of SuckerPunch.

Hey bro you tearin that "stuff" up big time my man!
I still cant believe your workouts man.
INSANITY is all I can say, really nuthin else left bro :)
Carry on Asylum Grand Master!

Keep it up man! Still following and your post get me going. 5am workout? (still wanna sleep) but I man up! JUST DO IT! :)

Thanks man I appreciate the support. I've switched out the insane train protocol for something that is better suited for contest needs.

Had a great cardio session in today.650 calories in 45min. Afterwards I did 5x5@155lbs on clean and jerk. Fifteen seconds of rest in between sets. Then did 5x20 of decline leg lifts which about killed me so I followed up with 3x20 trunk rotations on a decline bench. burned 1000 calories in the hour I was there.

Came home had my post workout shake, and just feel good.

Yes sir! I try to wear it for anything that could possibly be an anaerobic exercise. ie...Cleans, Snatches, Squats to push press...

I just read your entire log,inspirational stuff. I do a fair bit of cardio as well as weights,or should I say I thought I did,your workload per day is insane,and on restricted calories. Keep in up bro

I just read your entire log,inspirational stuff. I do a fair bit of cardio as well as weights,or should I say I thought I did,your workload per day is insane,and on restricted calories. Keep in up bro

Thanks Truck! I think it's only cause I'm not much of a socialite. I don't know anyone here in California, and I'm bored....so I go and workout. If I was like a super popular person I'd probably be fat and out of shape hahaha.

Top Bottom