Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD Weekly Results and my Diet

jdg15

Well I am on a 30 day 1-AD Cycle. PLease tell me what you think of my diet. I am taking 600mg a day 2pills 3x a day

Also taking- Designer Whey, Creatine, Fish Oil Pills

Diet:

Breakfest- Bowl of Total Raisain Bran
2 pieces whole wheat toast
2 scoops Designer Whey Protein

#2 Usually a Chicken Breat from Chikfillet
#3 snack like Tuna or PB or another chicken breast
#4 Dinner at home Chicken, Turky, Fish with usually 2 sides like beans, corn, green beans, etc...
#5 1 can Tuna
#6 Bowl of cereal and another 2 scoops of Protein

PLease tell me if this looks ok for wanting to gain muscle and yet keep my bf about the same.

I am 20
6'2 171

1-AD Results

Week 1- Weight 169 no side effects
Week 2- 3rd day I am at 171 with no sides but feel I can do more in my workouts

My workouts are as followed

Monday, Wed, Friday- I do everytihng on those days

bis, tris, chest, shoulders, abs, legs

also i do carido 3x a week for about an hour

You need to incorporate more complex carbs into your diet. Don't worry, you're skinny enough and if your training is on point you shouldn't have to worry about putting on much fat.

Out of 6 meals it looks like you are incorporating carbs into only 2 of them. Throw in some more whole wheat bread, rice cakes, oatmeal, red skinned potatoes & bran.

Make sure you are taking in at least 250 grams of protein a day and at least the same amount of carbs (preferably complex carbs)

Oh, also chug at least a gallon of water a day.

As far as your workout goes, I'm a little confused are you saying that you do bis, tris, chest, shoulders, abs, legs on Monday, then again on Wednesday, then again on Friday???

Also ditch the cardio for now unless you really have a burning desire to do it. Cardio will only impede your gains, you're skinny enough as it is, cardio will only make you lose weight...........bulk up first, then diet off any fat you've put on.

DITTO...

gsxr1000 said:
You need to incorporate more complex carbs into your diet. Don't worry, you're skinny enough and if your training is on point you shouldn't have to worry about putting on much fat.

Out of 6 meals it looks like you are incorporating carbs into only 2 of them. Throw in some more whole wheat bread, rice cakes, oatmeal, red skinned potatoes & bran.

Make sure you are taking in at least 250 grams of protein a day and at least the same amount of carbs (preferably complex carbs)

Oh, also chug at least a gallon of water a day.

As far as your workout goes, I'm a little confused are you saying that you do bis, tris, chest, shoulders, abs, legs on Monday, then again on Wednesday, then again on Friday???

Also ditch the cardio for now unless you really have a burning desire to do it. Cardio will only impede your gains, you're skinny enough as it is, cardio will only make you lose weight...........bulk up first, then diet off any fat you've put on.

GSXR has it correct, definitely start consuming more quality carbs and more protein.

what are some things to eat to get "quality" carbs...o yeah i drink it elast a gallon of water a day.

Also how can i get more quick and easy protein, i feel i am stuffing myself as it is, i really cant eat anymore so are there pills i can take along with my whey drink?

The reason for the cardio is i wana have a nice 6 pack for the summer.

I just told you what to eat for complex carbs. Whole wheat bread, oatmeal, red-skinned potatoes, brown rice, things like that.

Do the cardio if you wish, but just remember that it is definately going to slow down your gains, what is the point of doing a 1-ad cycle if you are going to hamper it by doing excessive cardio???

The easiest way to add protein is just to drink a few extra protein shakes a day.

Because it's more than none. Basically you are burning off calories right??? Calories that you want your body to be using to build muscle with, you are burning off by running, or cycling or whatever it is you are doing.

You've been on 1-AD for 2 weeks now and you've only put on 2 lbs. Go do a search for 69muscle's post on his 1-AD cycle and see how much weight he put on in the 1st 2 weeks.

Trust me on this, ditch the cardio, up your protein, calorie and complex carb intake and I'll bet you should see better results in the last two weeks of the cycle.

Don't forget, you said yourself you are "skinny" which would imply to me that you have a pretty high metabolism. Don't stress too much about putting on a little bit of extra fat, you still have plenty of time to diet any of that off before summer gets here.

10-4 good buddy

I will give it a shot..

Also about how many more carbs should i get?

Ex. how many rice cakes would i need to eat a day?

Man, i tell ya....i dont know what you guys are talking about.

I dont know how you are going to pack on lbs eating fat free rice cakes, low calorie tuna, oatmeal...screw that kid. Eat 10lbs of bacon if ya wanna. Eat 12 meals a day....Eat fattening foods, eat shit super high in calories, eat things high in protein, etc...The more weight you put on, and the more fat you put on, the more muscle (if you keep a good excersise routine) you will pack on.

You apparently have a crazy-ass metabolism to be 6'2" and 170-some lbs. If you ever needed to lose the weight, im sure, with your body type, all you have to do is miss a meal or 2 a day.

anyway, thats how i did it...

I used to be 5"11 145lbs --- A little over a year later im 190lbs. Almost no body fat....

But, as i sign every every Reply..."Thats my advice - take it or leave it..."

Top Bottom