Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD Weekly Results and my Diet

I agree with ThePizmo! A little over a year ago I was 155 at 6' tall, and now I'm 192 at 6'. I eat ANYTHING I can get my hands on. It's gross, I've eating fastfood up to 6 days in a week here at college but I'm putting lean mass on. If you have a fast metabolism, don't hesitate to eat anything. Sometimes I'll eat 250g of carbs in ONE meal. :angel:

I dont know how you are going to pack on lbs eating fat free rice cakes, low calorie tuna, oatmeal...screw that kid. Eat 10lbs of bacon if ya wanna. Eat 12 meals a day....Eat fattening foods, eat shit super high in calories, eat things high in protein, etc...The more weight you put on, and the more fat you put on, the more muscle (if you keep a good excersise routine) you will pack on.

agreed pack on micky d's if you want....eat everything in sight thats what i did. i posted pics and ended up with a 16lb gain. sure its not all lean but thats why you cut in the spring, get ready for the beach and shit. My cycle wasnt even that powerful IMO, i could of went longer and more (damn funding wasnt there). seriously listen to these other guys eat every 2 hours as much as you can... if you have problem packin in the protein just take shakes, ginger root will help digestion.

69muscle really shows good gains... i however just showed decent ones, i filled out and my lats and bi's and chest got bigger, overall it was well worth it , but you gotta bust your ass even more when your cycling IMO.

Matt

I disagree with the previous posts. Eating all that shit is not only very bad for your health but you will gain a lot of fat and muscle. I suggest eating good quality clean foods as mentioned in the earlier posts. I would rather gain 5-10lbs of quality LBM with little to no fat than gain 15-20lbs packed with fat. JMO.

I disagree with the previous posts. Eating all that shit is not only very bad for your health but you will gain a lot of fat and muscle. I suggest eating good quality clean foods as mentioned in the earlier posts. I would rather gain 5-10lbs of quality LBM with little to no fat than gain 15-20lbs packed with fat. JMO.

i agree partially with you... what im saying is a serving of micky d's isnt going to kill him. there is a difference in eating clean with your essentials then just eating all out bad.

hye i put on 16 lbs four of it was fat and 12 lbs lean in 30 days broh with 1-ad and 4-ad and i ate 6000 cals a workout day and 5500 off day t-mag.com appetite for construction, and massive eating plan rules. Best i have ever used. And ditched the cardio fora month it wont kill ya haha.

week 3 tuesday

gained 3lbs from week 2 tuesday at 174 now

feel ALOT stronger in my lifts and also i can tell my body is becoming moredefined and bigger

side effects= none except its harder to go to sleep at night and i have really fucked up dreams now

other then that i am liking the cycle and i lift more and more weight everytime i workout.

Trying to eat more but its hard since i aint a big eater

I take Meal Replacement Proteins during the day between meals. I eat Whey before and after workout, then another slow digesting protein before bedtime. keep a steady intake of protein throughout the day at work.

6:30am
(1) Nytro Pro 40 protein with two bags of oatmeal
(1) Whey protein drink
(1) multiplex vitamin
(1) Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root/Pumpkin Seed pill

9:00am
(1) Nytro Pro 40 protein

11:30am
Chicken breasts
veggies
Turkey sandwich

2:30pm
(1) Nytro Pro 40 protein with two bags of oatmeal

4:00pm
Tuna

6:00pm
Chicken breasts
veggies
(1) multiplex vitamin

6:30pm
(1) Whey protein drink

7:00pm
workout

8:45pm
(1) Nytro Pro 40 protein
(1) Whey protein drink

9:45pm
(1) can of tuna
(1) Whey protein drink
(1) Calcium caseinate protein drink

10:00pm
sleeeeeep

I'm on my 5th week of Super One + (1-Test) and I've gained about 10lbs of muscle. My strength is way up and no side affects. I started at 205lbs and now I'm around 215lbs. I got up to as high as 220lb and then lost 5lbs of water. A lot of my carbs come from potatoes and my meal replacements. This Super One is probably the best sup I've taken.

Try to eat as many meals as you can spread out about every 2 hours throughout the day. Keep your fat content somewhat low and shovel the protein and carbs in.

I ordered a 10lb bag of protein about a 3 weeks ago and it's almost gone, plus I eat my meal replacements.

After doing this cycle hat dosage of 6-oxo will i need to keep my gains? And when do i need to start taking it?

Also I am PISSED at vitanet or whatever i ordered my last (3rd) bottle of 1-AD last thursday and it still isnt here and i will run out sunday...How much will it hurt if i skip a day or two cause i dont have the pills?

From what I read it is out of your system in a half a day so it will probably mess you up a little. Lay off training on days without it.

Top Bottom