Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

sbt2082 said:
Meant 4 to 1 count more so then TUT... (on the concentric and eccentric)

I would dig through the list of links in the sticky and read my thread on tut as tut means nothing without appropriate rep ranges

Shorty.....GREAT JOB on the delts.......form is most important when doing those "kind" of exercises.

The volume will be punched up - LOL - enjoy it while you can.

Also - fantastic on the protein powder....everything you do reinforces my beliefs in you.

WELL DONE

the-short-one said:
Supps Today:

1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
StimX
yohimbine HCL
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)
glucorell

Today I ate:

Meal One:
40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil
1 glucorell

MEAL 1 = NO CHANGES

Meal Two:
6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal

MEAL 2 = ADD 4 EGG WHITES, ONE WHOLE EGG AND REDUCE OATMEAL BY 1/2 CUP

Meal Three
100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast
StimX
1 glucorell

MEAL 3 = ADD 3 OZ CHICKEN BREAST, DROP SWEET POTATO AND REPLACE WITH AS MUCH LEAFY GREEN VEGGIE AS YOU PLEASE

Meal Four - pre-workout

40 grams whey protein - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
100g. Sweet potatoes
1 glucorell
PureCEE
NO-EXPLODE w/water

MEAL 4 - ADD 75-100 GRAMS OF A FRESH FRUIT TO SHAKE AND THEN ADD ANOTHER GLUCORELL AND A PURE-CEE

Meal Five

8 oz Chicken breast
1-Cup Broccoli
vitamins
10 g glutamine mixed in tea

MEAL 5 - NO CHANGES

Meal Six

Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll)

MEAL 6 - ADD ONE CEE AND ONE GLUCORELL

What we are doing at this point is a simple modification of carb intake....more of the whens as opposed to the how muches.....very slight changes but they will be noticable.

Begin new diet on First day on vacation and run until you get back.

Please take a couple of pictures after each workout and try to keep lighting etc constant.

The midifications to the workout plan to follow

The Shadow said:
Shorty.....GREAT JOB on the delts.......form is most important when doing those "kind" of exercises.

The volume will be punched up - LOL - enjoy it while you can.

Also - fantastic on the protein powder....everything you do reinforces my beliefs in you.

WELL DONE

we're laying asphalt again this morning - I hired the guy I gave to the protein powder to - just for the day. He said he needed extra money for Christmas presents, so we'll put him on the shovel today. He's doing a local natural competition. I would like to go and see him compete, but it's the same da as mine.

POF Superset Week!!!!

All Rep Ranges Will Be 6-8 Reps....all Tut Will Be 4 - No Pauses On Anything

Chest

Super Set:

incline Flyes(no Pause) With Incline Db Presses
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut) On Both Exercises

Follow With 3 Sets Of Flat Db Press - 3 Sets Of 6-8 (4 Tut)

Back

Superset:

pullovers With Seated Cable Rows(narrow Saddle Grip)
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

Follow With 3 Sets Of Weight Assisted Chins 3 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

Legs

Superset:

leg Extensions With Walking Db Lunges
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

stiff Deadlifts With Seated Leg Curls
4 Sets Of 6-8(4tut)

Follow With 2 Sets Of Hack Squats - Feet Wide And Toes Pointed Out 6-8 Reps(4 Tut)

Shoulders

Superset

seated Side Laterals And Seated Db Presses
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

Followed By 3 Sets Of Front Plate Raises - Both Hands 25 Pound Plate 6-8(4 Tut) - If That Is Too Easy - Increase Tut To 6 On Each Rep

Followed By 3 Sets Of Modified Bent Laterals 6-8(4 Tut)

Like Regular Laterals But With Palms Facing Back(knuckles Down) - Focus On Pulling From The Elbows......you Will Get A Great Rear Delt Rhombiod Hit

Arms

Superset

incline Curls With Standing Db Curls(both Arms At Same Time)
4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

nose Breakers(elbows Facing Back At An Angle - Not Up And Down - This Will Require Less Weight) With Close Grip Bench

4 Sets Of 6-8(4 Tut)

concentration(90 Degree) Curls And Db Kickbacks

3 Sets 6-8 (4 Tut)

The Shadow said:
What we are doing at this point is a simple modification of carb intake....more of the whens as opposed to the how muches.....very slight changes but they will be noticable.

Begin new diet on First day on vacation and run until you get back.

Please take a couple of pictures after each workout and try to keep lighting etc constant.

The midifications to the workout plan to follow

ok. this gives me time to prepare some food in advance. what do you suppose is easier? packing pre-made food in my carry on, or packing a hot plate and pan in my suitcase and fixing food when I get there?

I'd hate to cook food and then they make me toss it at the airport. not sure if homeland security has anything against precooked sweet potatoes or chicken. ;)

the-short-one said:
ok. this gives me time to prepare some food in advance. what do you suppose is easier? packing pre-made food in my carry on, or packing a hot plate and pan in my suitcase and fixing food when I get there?

I'd hate to cook food and then they make me toss it at the airport. not sure if homeland security has anything against precooked sweet potatoes or chicken. ;)

Jeff says hot plate. he thinks I'm nutters to want to bring food on the plane. lolol

Top Bottom