Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Junior bodybuilder 30weeks log HGH/AAS

On board time to eat.

Brad.

jesus, pas 21 en al aan de heavy dosissen...je zal wel een beest zijn

Ik probeer er een te worden😇 de doseringen die ik neem zijn nu idd vrij hoog maar wel onder goede begeleiding, ben nooit zo hoog gegaan maar het voelt goed aan en heb geen bijwerkingen, de stof testosteron en boldone die ik nu run vallen wel mee en ik slaap goed door de groei hormoon, dbol op 60mg is wel zwaar maar door mijn hoge water innamen probeer ik de schade te beperken. Maar tot zo ver geen bijwerkingen✌️

Peace out✌️
Timbo Slice

Hello

so im feeling real good today, started with training again after my rest week. and it went really well got a realy good pump into the muscle o it did me well. the infection is almost gone and when its gone i add the deca, i had planned to do it today butt i wanna wait until the infection is gone.

so im on my last days of dbol so next week when the dbol goes out and the deca comes in we can add some real changes to my phisique :)

Stats:
weight: 12.8kg
bf: still got the infection hope to add this one next week :)

i have my doubts about to add deca, i really dont like to hold the water but im curious about the mass i could gain with it, but now im thinking about to add tren-methyil for 3 weeks on 2mg ED. now waiting what my coach thinks about it. im reading alot about it but there a not many people that used it and tell about it. so anyone got something to tell about there own use with this one? maby its good maby not. im waiting until my coach has his upinon about it.

Peace out
Timbo Slice

Sooo today ik was 113,2kg and im feeling fine. Had a little chat with my coach and this is the plan.

I continue:
Test-e 1200mg EW
Boldone 600mg EW
T3 25mcg ED
HGH 4iu 5x EW

I add:
Masteron-e 500mg EW
Trenbolone 500mg EW

And i stopped using Dbol today.

So i wanna lose the water, that i am holding from eating my bday cake and from the dbol.

Getting a little bit leaner so the AAS work better 👌

Hope the get my BF% monday.

Peace out✌️
Timbo Slice

So i quit with the dbol yesterday and i see it already... My body hold a lot less water. I always had that i hold a lot of water but im running to the toilet al day!

Now i got my vains back 💪

The infection is so small now that its just a matter of a few days till its gone!

Monday i hope i can write down my bf% and weight!

Peace out
Timbo Slice

So today was a good day, no trouble with the food i eat everything goes well.

Weight: 113,6kg
Bf: -

View attachment 119623

Still holding water from the testosteron and the infection on my belly. You cant see it but its still there its a little bit left.

Now its one week ago that i add the tren-e and mast-e that will work soon and than i would lose the water im holding now with the left overs of the dboll.

Peace out✌️
Timbo Slice

Top Bottom