Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Had a KILLER upper body workout yesterday...did chest, back, bi, and tri. Started the day with fasted morning cardio as well

Had my cheat meal last night! Hooters...fried pickles, cheeseburger, and a piece of chocolate cake for dessert. Was nice to not eat out of a Tupperware container for once lol...back on the meal plan today for another week, Friday is now my cheat meal day.

Last day in Vegas. Having an amazing time hanging out with millionaires lol

QUESTION!!!! Anyone flown recently? Can I bring my meals in Tupperware as my carry on?

Not too long ago I carried on a Tupperware of fruit mixed with yogurt. I was afraid they would say that the yogurt was a liquid that couldn't go through, but I had it out as I went through security and they were totally cool about it (this was Colorado Springs).

Amazing work, lady! Got through all your posts! Sounds like Vegas was awesome!
Yes ma'am! :) had an amazing time. But I was THRILLED to get home yesterday, nice to sleep in my own bed again, and to get back to my normal routine.

Workout: Legs A
Lying Hamstring curls
Set 1- 20 reps, 60lbs
Set 2- 15 reps, 70lbs
Set 3- 15 reps, 70lbs
Set 4- 12 reps, 80lbs

- Wide stance smith machine squats- 100lbs, 4x12
- Reverse Lunges in smith machine- 85lbs, 3x12x12x15
- Cable kickbacks-20lbs, 4x15
- Leg extensions- 20lbs, 4x25

Followed by 30min cardio

Workout: Back
- Close neutral lat pulldowns- 95lbs, 4x15
- One arm DB rows- 45lbs, 4x10
- Seated rows- 95lbs, 4x15
- Behind the neck pulldowns- 65lbs, 4x20

Today was one of those days where I had to force myself to go to the gym, I'm still recovering from barely sleeping in Vegas...SO unbelievably tired today. So I chose today as my off day from cardio.

It comes and goes in BOTH big toes now. Maybe bunyon issues? Not sure. Gonna schedule an appointment with my doc this week and see what's up. The only thing really affected is lunges, when I put weight on the toe it gets aggravated

Here's a progress pic for you guys....

Top pic: Day 1 (4/12)
Bottom pic: 4/29

Supplements: None.
Roids: None.
Fat burners: None.
Vitamins: Shit ton.

Subbed. Good luck! I'd love to do a contest to one day maybe later on when I get bigger lol!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom