Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

It comes and goes in BOTH big toes now. Maybe bunyon issues? Not sure. Gonna schedule an appointment with my doc this week and see what's up. The only thing really affected is lunges, when I put weight on the toe it gets aggravated

Hmm, ya if you can get an MRI (if it's that bad) it's worth it. When it happened to me I thought this is stupid, it's my toes! But I did the 1/2 marathon and then I was very much side-lined. Turned out to be bursitis, both sides! I thought that was something you got in your much later years? Mortons neuroma too and some tendinitis. Check soon...I was over training with the runs near the end. Not that this is your case but the feet are weird little suckers! Not 100% convinced full rest off the feet is necessary, however. Obviously I'm not a doc. Keep me posted!

Hey girl...I haven't been on much for awhile but looks like you're doing amazing! I'm so impressed with your dedication and work ethic! :)

Hey girl...I haven't been on much for awhile but looks like you're doing amazing! I'm so impressed with your dedication and work ethic! :)
Hey you! Thanks :) working hard!

Never emailed me back...you should do that!

Workout: Shoulders
- Cable side lateral raise- 10lbs, 3x20
- Standing DB side lateral raise- 15lbs, 4x12
- DB shoulder press- 30lbs, 3x10 then cut weight in half after last set and did a burn out set till failure
- Bent over DB lateral raise- 10lbs, 4x15

Followed by 30min cardio

Tomorrow is check-in day, gonna weigh in and take measurements and what not...also tomorrow is cheat meal day :) YAY! Lol

Workout: Shoulders
- Cable side lateral raise- 10lbs, 3x20
- Standing DB side lateral raise- 15lbs, 4x12
- DB shoulder press- 30lbs, 3x10 then cut weight in half after last set and did a burn out set till failure
- Bent over DB lateral raise- 10lbs, 4x15

Followed by 30min cardio

Tomorrow is check-in day, gonna weigh in and take measurements and what not...also tomorrow is cheat meal day :) YAY! Lol

whats your cheat meal

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

It varies. Last Friday was my first cheat so I had a cheeseburger at the hooters hotel in Vegas with cake afterwards lol...this time I'll have a subway with Reese's for dessert. I don't go overboard, just get a little of what I miss during the week.

I want mudbugs bad....again
I just want fucking chocolate. Ugh

Might have subway cookies with my sandwich tomorrow lol AND Reese's. We will see. I can't eat a lot now since my meals are so small, I couldn't have Reese's last Friday, I could barely finish my piece of cake.

Chocolate is the main thing I miss. Besides that I'm good

Top Bottom