Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs quadruple stack - first anabolic cycle - log

Hey guys,

after my rat has shredded 7-8lbs fat in one week with an inferno DNP cycle my rat is looking now for some bulking. Since my rat is only 21 y/o he doesn't wanna touch steroids as of now. But some enhancement for anabolism isn't wrong therefore he decided to use SARMs. Steroids-like benefits (not in the same range but for a first anabolic cycle it should be enough) without their sides seems legit.

The cycle will contain:

S4 (Andarine) @ 2x 25mg ED Week 1-12
LGD-4033 @ 10mg ED W 1-12
GW-501516 (Cardarine) @ 20mg ED W 1-12

Liquidex AI @ 2x 1ml ED W 1-12
HCGen ED W 5-12

Mini PCT:

MK-2866 (Ostarine) @ 25mg ED W 13-16
HCGen ES ED 13-16

My rat doesn't feel to tapper them up but will look at another point.

My rat will eat at a surplus, starting off with 3000kcal. Stats are 178lbs @ 6ft, estimated bf is 17%.

I'll provide weekly stats updates, maybe weekly pics I dunno, yet.

Since I want to observe how much gain is possible from zero training and no diet to hypertrophy training and strict diet I expect the results for body recomp of my rat to be massive!

First goal is definitely bulking. I don't really know how much I can expect from this 3 month cycle but I think around 185lbs should be fine.

Will update if I've decided what diet I'll run. The log is starting next or the week after when the SARMs will finally arrive! :D

Feel free to share any comments, ideas or suggestions:)

Guys!! It's here!! My rat Alfredo is excited as hell!! He can't start the cycle, yet but this Saturday he'll take the first dose!!

Some plan changes from Alfredo:

The cycle will contain:

S4 (Andarine) @ 3x 25mg 5/2 Week 1-12 (up the dose for better fatburning properties and going off on 2 days due to possible vision sides)
LGD-4033 @ 10mg ED W 1-12
GW-501516 (Cardarine) @ 20mg ED W 1-12

Letrozole @ 0.3mg ED W 1-12 (he will take the liquidex AI till the Letro is here. lowdose Letro for test enhancement and for treating some mild symptoms of "puberty gyno" at a higher dose after being comfortable with the cycle)

Yohimbine @ 30mg ED W 1-16 (fat killer at problem areas)
Picamilon @ 100-200mg pre-WO, pre-bed ED W 2-16 (for higher HGH spikes and therefore more lbm and fatkilling properties)

PCT:

MK-2866 (Ostarine) @ 25mg ED W 13-16
Clomiphene @ 40/40/20/20mg ED W 13-16
Letrozole @ tappering off, he doesn't know the dose, yet

That's it!! Diet and trainingsplan will follow Friday evening, open for suggestions!!

Nice to hear Rick!!

I'm so excited, tomorrow will be the first day!!!! Alfredo refuses to take them at evening because he wants to sleep well and he doesn't know how he'll react so has to wait a bit.

Have to think about the diet plan for Alfi but I'm so busy right now... Will update at the latest tomorrow noon for the diet, plan for training is ready but have to find the sheet again where it's written down!!

Tomorrow I'll update with his stats, a measure protocol and maybe a pic on Sunday, so stay tuned!!

Edit: LMAO - Just recognized the status "All Natural"!

Clomi and Letro will be here most likely W 2 or 3, Picamilon should be here in the mid of W 1, but Alfredo will start tomorrow!!!

Now!!!!!!

Day 1

weight: 78.1kg / 171.82lbs

A has taken his first dose.

S4 25mg
LGD-4033 10mg
GW-501516 20mg

Liquidex AI 1ml

Yohimbine 10mg

Adding 10g Creatine mono ED since I've tons of it!!

The SARMs just taste quite awful A told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

measure protocol (will do every 7 days!!!)

How to read:
The first number indicates the muscle non-flexed with a loose measuring tape.
The second number indicates the muscle flexed with a loose measuring tape
The third number indicates the muscle non-flexed with a tight measuring tape
The fourth number indicates the muscle flexed with a tight measuring tape

biceps: 29.5, 30.0, 28.7, 29.2

triceps: 32.0, 32.9, 30.3, 31.5

forearm: 29.2, 29.5, 28.5, 28.7

chest: 100.4, 101.0, 96.0, 99.0

waist: 91.4, 91.8, 85.5, 85.7

quad: 57.8, 58.5, 56.3, 55.8

calf: 40.5, 41.0, 38.9, 40.0

shoulders: 113.8, -, 110.5, -

hips: 99.5, -, 97.2, -

neck: 38.5, -, 36, -

That was the protocol!! FYI, the indications with the tight measuring tape in relation to the loose one shows how lean he is at the specific muscle!! The more difference there is between loose and tight the more fat is under the skin!!

diet (will adapt the macronutrients every week based on his weight and he'll eat 3x a day)

protein: 170g (714kcal)
lipid: 80g (728kcal)
carbs: 310g (1302kcal)

total kcal: 2744

workout routine (starting at 6pm!!)

Each 2 sets à 9 reps with 70-85% of 1RM!! (Keep in mind he hasn't trained for a very long time now, starting from zero again!!)

Bent-over BB rows (supinated grip) (1RM: 20kg)
BB bench press (medium grip) (1RM: 30kg)
BB squats (1RM: 30kg)
Romanian BB deadlift (1RM: 70kg)
Seated DB military press (1RM: 20kg)
Dips
Decline Situps

Today is barbecue day lots of meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Much meat for my Alfredo this day!! I've decided not to count the kcal of my rat Alfredo but instead going for updating weight each day, if he holds weight or getting heavier he'll continue this way, if he loses weight he'll eat more.

Today he got four fried eggs, lots of instant oats, two casein shakes, much meat, salad and peanut butter with honey!!!!!

Workout went better than he thought!! He just wanted to know how far he can go so he did his workout with 100%!!!

Result:

Bent-over BB rows (supinated grip) Set 1: 9, Set 2: 8
BB bench press (medium grip) S1: 9, S2: 4
BB squats Set 1: 9, Set 2: 9
Romanian BB deadlift Set 1: 6
Seated DB military press Set 1: 9
Dips 2x9
Situps 2x9

LMAO!! Doing almost with every exercise two sets with 1RM-weight, SARMs must have kicked in!!!

Although he hasn't recognized any vision sides from S4 or other sides!!! Was it legit SARMs or placebo?? It must be legit since it's from sarms1!?!

Will continue with the same weight for the next workout due to neural efficiency!! Going for 2-3x with the same weight than increase it!!

Edit: Caloric intake is around 2500-2600, so should be enough to gain weight till tomorrow!! But a bit too much fat!! Anyone has some nice meals with high protein??:D

Day 2

weight: 78.9kg / 173.58lbs added weight, will stick or eat a bit less!!

A isn't sure yet what he should think of the SARMs.

measure protocol

-

diet

He got baked potatoes, lots of meat, carottes and peanut butter. Fat ratio is surely a bit too high but he just loves this stuff!!

workout

Luckily, no workout today!! A bit sore muscles but much less than other times so it must be a good sign!!

Day 3

weight: 80.6kg / 177.32lbs

weight gain is a bit high I guess like the kcal surplus.

measure protocol

-

diet

he didn't had time to eat much. today he got only roast pork, potatoes, whey + dextrose, that's it. won't have much time this week so will go probably for a small kcal deficit. I wonder if he can add lbm even with a deficit. if it's true sarms it should work. this week will show.

workout

since he was on kcal deficit he hadn't much power. but it was enough for at least one set of each. will update it tomorrow!!

stay tuned!!

Top Bottom