Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

wom-over.jpg

the-short-one said:
I, too - was uner the assumption that it hurt your scoring if you couldn't pose. Apparently not. :D

...or - she just looked s much better conditioning wise that it didn't matter.

If its a relatively objective judging panel (i.e. no one is blowing the judge :rolleyes: ) they will always look at the physique first - conditioning, symmetry, etc. For women, particularly w/ this weirdness about how "hard" you are supposed to be, they will look for detail in those places that are hardest for women to cut up - hams & glutes. That just stands out a lot.

It would be great if they considered the whole package but at the end of the day it is a BODY BUILDING contest. Not a posing contest.

Sassy69 said:
If its a relatively objective judging panel (i.e. no one is blowing the judge :rolleyes: ) they will always look at the physique first - conditioning, symmetry, etc. For women, particularly w/ this weirdness about how "hard" you are supposed to be, they will look for detail in those places that are hardest for women to cut up - hams & glutes. That just stands out a lot.

It would be great if they considered the whole package but at the end of the day it is a BODY BUILDING contest. Not a posing contest.

lol :D I kinda figured.

I didn't even know this was your first show, I thought you had done tons, seriously, it blew me away to find that ou! You are a pro!!!!!

Sorry to be late... I just saw all of the pics and results... You are stunning in every sense of the word, dear lady!

You have so much to be proud of!!! :)

I am quite pleased that there are women LIKE YOU representing in this pursuit.

Top Bottom