Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HcGenerate. Let's get real for a second.

How many caps per day are you taking and what cycle are you coming off of? Not every supplement works for everyone though. Keep it up and report back, thanks :)

I ran 6 weeks of prop/tren kickstart at 100mg/50mg eod and then 750mg test e for an additional 7 weeks.

I'm taking HCGenerate as directed - 5 caps a day split into two doses.

I ran 6 weeks of prop/tren kickstart at 100mg/50mg eod and then 750mg test e for an additional 7 weeks.

I'm taking HCGenerate as directed - 5 caps a day split into two doses.

Sounds like a very fun cycle! Nice!

Anyway, I don't want to overstep any bounds, but my own personal opinion is that HCGenerate really shines through after oral cycles, OTC pro-hormone types, although its mechanism of action should still work very well after any type of cycle.

Are you using HCGenerate as a standalone, or are you taking any SERM/AI's with it?

Sounds like a very fun cycle! Nice!

Anyway, I don't want to overstep any bounds, but my own personal opinion is that HCGenerate really shines through after oral cycles, OTC pro-hormone types, although its mechanism of action should still work very well after any type of cycle.

Are you using HCGenerate as a standalone, or are you taking any SERM/AI's with it?

It was my first cycle coming off a year + hiatus. It was pretty sweet :)

I am running clomid @ 100mg/day and also .5mg Adex eod or as needed. I have actual HcG as standby, but wanted to give this product a fair trial before adding that in. I still do have a nice libido, so I know it is helping, but I promise I am still very suppressed. I don't have the young guy rebound effect like I once did dangit!

It was my first cycle coming off a year + hiatus. It was pretty sweet :)

I am running clomid @ 100mg/day and also .5mg Adex eod or as needed. I have actual HcG as standby, but wanted to give this product a fair trial before adding that in. I still do have a nice libido, so I know it is helping, but I promise I am still very suppressed. I don't have the young guy rebound effect like I once did dangit!

Well I'm still young, and my rebound is very slow after a cycle... HCG, from my understanding though, isn't a good adjunct to implement when you're already in the midst of your PCT.

For a clarification about it's mechanism of action. SHBG binds to both testosterone and estrogen, binding about 98% of those hormones. HcGenenerate helps decrease SHBG, thus freeing tesosterone to be utilized by the body. If that's the case, doesn't is also free estrogen to be used by the body too? If not, is there an ingredient that prevents this?

An AI would help in that case, but I assume this is something that was thought of beforehand? So needto, is there an ingredient to reduce aromatizion?

Top Bottom