Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto - is a god walking the earth( how hcgenerate saved yet another=me)

eando

I will try to keep this as short as I possibly can. I am 29yrs old and a competitive powerlifter. I have been clean now for over a year but prior to that I have been cycling since playing college football. When my fiance and I decided we wanted to start trying to was when I went "clean". This was extremely difficult as I had already committed to a meet that was a few months away.

To fast forward a bit, we have been trying for a year straight with no luck, my sex drive is worthless, my strength has decreased (not dramatically), and I am finding it harder to maintain my weight. I did an extensive PCT when I stopped taking everything but my levels went to complete shit. Again, I was probably abusing more than cycling. Anyway, I bought a bottle of HCGen and figured why the hell not. Within 5 days I started getting random erections, my balls began to show some signs of life, and my sex drive started to come back. To top things off, my fiance was a week and a half late and we took a prego test last night and like magic....shes pregnant. Now, I dont know if the HCGen was the cause of all of this but I have tried many many things without success until I tried this.

NEEDTO now has a customer for life!!!!!

everyone talks about how the hcgenerate skyrockets the sex drive. i have two bottles ordered and can't wait

BTW I never got to say this my friend. I am happy that a product I made and advice I have given you has made this possible for you. Congrats on new life and I hope that you and your family have a long and fruitful life my friend. Please dont forget to come back and give us pics of the little bugger when He/she pops out.
Its the stories like this that make all that I do worth it. or like this guy, He was trying to gain weight for years and had some kind of a digestive condition if i remember correctly. could eat everything in site and not gain a lb. 6-8 weeks on deiselbolan and he was able to pack on over 40lb.

THIS IS A REAL PICTURE OF A MEMBER. HIS NAME IS IN THE PIC FEEL FREE TO SEND HIM A PM. THIS REALLY HAPPEN WITH "ONLY DEISELBOLSN"

5vy6fn.jpg

Thats Great news,I have ran the HCGenerate ,its good stuff!

BTW AAAH I would never think of my self as a god or anything. Nice guy and shit but deff no kind of god. I owe god for all that I am.

Top Bottom