Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoa, forma stanzol question. If you've got it come in!

Cry0genix

Ok question, I just got in my bottle of forma stanzol... And it doesn't look the same as posted on the website..or in need2's dosing thread. Where it appears an orangish cream color..mine is clear with a tint of yellow.. And it has te scent and consistency (sp?) of germX hand sanitizer. Smells the same, but evaporates / rubs in faster.. I was under the impression it was like a lotion. Not being hostile.. Just curious.

Answers appreciated.. If anyone can even link a pic to their actual bottle for me to compare that would just be fucking amazing. Cheers bros

:evil:

Well... I posted this from my iPhone and hadn't really looked around.. Apparently this is normal from what I'm reading.. So add water and shake it and it should be gtg..?

Well... I posted this from my iPhone and hadn't really looked around.. Apparently this is normal from what I'm reading.. So add water and shake it and it should be gtg..?
yeah i just started using mine and it's an orangeish color, shake it up before you put any water in it and see if that helps before you water it down

Yeah tried that...and yours is very much like hand sanitizing gel? I just couldnt believe how it rubbed in so quickly...figured it would be much more like lotion..

i am currently using forma stanzol during pct. what you are describing is exactly like mine fear not. i had overdosed this product for about 2 weeks before i saw the dosing "foolproof" demonstration on ntbm forum. from what i understand, there has been a couple of batches of this product as they are trying to thin it out to make the pump work better. imo its not the thickness that causes the pump to malfunction but more the granules that cause the problem. i ended up dumping all mine into a Tupperware container and using a topical syringe to apply it every morning and evening. using it with helladrol i could really see the effects. anyway, id contact needto if you have any problems with his products. best luck!

Thanks for the reply bro. I didnt notice granules in mine...but i know Needto wouldnt steer anyone wrong, so i will still run it as part of PCT

Yeah tried that...and yours is very much like hand sanitizing gel? I just couldnt believe how it rubbed in so quickly...figured it would be much more like lotion..

Na we put some stuff in there to get it to dry up fast and absorb fast. Who the hell wants to hang around all day with there shirt off waiting for shit to dry. Thats old school transdermal shit :biggrin: NTBM and mrsupps.com are cutting edge and we get with the times.

Thanks for the reply bro. I didnt notice granules in mine...but i know Needto wouldnt steer anyone wrong, so i will still run it as part of PCT

what you have is one of the brand new batches. We have not changed what is in the product or its effectiveness. All we have done is make it a better experience to use the product :heart::heart:

Top Bottom