Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol dosing. With pics and made completely dummy prof!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ok to put it on ur upper and lower abs??? Can u also put it around the waist and inner thighs as well?

Abs yes definitely, and waist yes.

Inner thighs i'm not sure, i know on the bottle it says keep it to your upper body, but i've heard bros saying that they apply it to the top of their feet and legs. But i'm not sure, so can't comment on that one.

Seek clarification from needto on this one.

Abs yes definitely, and waist yes.

Inner thighs i'm not sure, i know on the bottle it says keep it to your upper body, but i've heard bros saying that they apply it to the top of their feet and legs. But i'm not sure, so can't comment on that one.

Seek clarification from needto on this one.

Because of the natural formula we use its safe to put it just about anywhere

Just dont apply it to the eye.. though the absorbtion is great... the feeling leaves a lot to be desired...

LOL...the fact that you or someone has tried applying it to the eyes deserves props! ha ha ha

Thanks guys for the feedback. Thinking im going to apply it to my chest and abs cause they both need a bit tightening....especially the mid region.

Will forma have a tightening effect on the mid region? How effective is it??

LOL...the fact that you or someone has tried applying it to the eyes deserves props! ha ha ha

Thanks guys for the feedback. Thinking im going to apply it to my chest and abs cause they both need a bit tightening....especially the mid region.

Will forma have a tightening effect on the mid region? How effective is it??
Tightening perhaps. . .but don't expect to rub forma on a beer belly and it to evaporate. Plenty of bros have stated they have used it to tighten certain regions. Certainly applying it to the areas that need attention is the best way forward.

I'm in love with the product personally. You wont be disappointed.

What kind of dose would you recommend for a stack with DAA? I'm thinking of combining the 2 for a natty stack... should I just use the dose recommended for on-cycle support/estrogen control, or would I need less since I'm not actually using gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom