Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balm. With steroids and working out comes pain.

Ok, I have used this Skeletal Balm a few times for some joint pain and tendonitis issues around my elbow and forearm. First time, I applied a small amount on the area and wrapped an ace bandage around it. Absolutely NO PAIN working out from something that had been bugging me for over two months!

I mean there was a time where I couldn't do anything upper body because of the crippling pain. I had rested and done some self massage on the area, but it was still hurting. Simply lifting even relatively light things still was causing me pain.

Skeletal Balm is freaking awesome for controlling and alleviating joint pain. This will be a mainstay in my arsenal from now on. You guys know that joint/tendon issues come with the territory in this iron game. At some point (more likely several points) in your weightlifting career, you will be sidelined due to pain. Skeletal Balm can help!

I can't say enough good things about this stuff! I am very impressed.

so would this stuff be good to use with forged joint repair? My joints are kinda jacked right now and it would be great if I could get something to help em heal and keep training

so would this stuff be good to use with forged joint repair? My joints are kinda jacked right now and it would be great if I could get something to help em heal and keep training

I think so. I have used Gluc/Chondr/MSM along with Cissus for a while now. That and making sure I warmup, along with taking plenty of good fats (EFAs) and drinking plenty of water has kept injuries away for at least a good 2-3 years during some very heavy training periods.

But even with the best preventative measures, things can still happen. I rarely get overly excited about a product, but Skeletal Balm was a godsend for me. First time in two months I was able to workout without pain!

needtobuildmuscle sells a Joint Repair Stack that combines these ingredients that is definitely worth giving a try:

Joint Repair - Pain Relief

yeah I LOVE my balm too!! kills any of the knee pain that used to keep me down sometimes a year or two ago!

why am i just hearing about this stuff! I could of used it multiple times!

this is stuff we need 2 know man.

you love the fact that you are the only one with that 25% code lollolol I know you do

Dude! I've been giving this code out like crazy lately!!!

25% off is a killer deal!

It works on all these products:

Adderllin
Ancient Strength
Ass Lightning
Double Unleashed Pack
Forged Joint Repair
gear
HCGenerate
Joint Repair/Pain Relief combo pack
Need2Sleep
Need2Slin
Skeletal Balm
Unleashed+Post Cycle combo pack
Vicodene TM

Anybody who doesn't PM me for that code and how to use it is missing out big time. :)

Top Bottom