Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Cruise and recovery log

@man05 250 is the target imo, I'd like to see you eat a bit more but lean foods
Lentils and rice with spices, low fat and 6 oz 90/10 ground beef drained and a spinach salad with nuts and mandarin.

By eating more are we talking carbohydrates here, like sweet potatoes? By Lean; poultry and tuna?

I’m not sure if this is the right place to share this skill give it a go and face a scolding later.

4 months back I ordered an upright pulley system from a company here in the Nashville area.
I have met the owner and he’s an upright man making high quality accessories here in the states.

Today my system arrived, for those of you who lift at home or in small spaces this may be the ticket for you for upright movements.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1749.jpeg
    IMG_1749.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
I’m not sure if this is the right place to share this skill give it a go and face a scolding later.

4 months back I ordered an upright pulley system from a company here in the Nashville area.
I have met the owner and he’s an upright man making high quality accessories here in the states.

Today my system arrived, for those of you who lift at home or in small spaces this may be the ticket for you for upright movements.

@man05 this is the right place, nice looking gym gear
we better see pics of you using it :)

We love gym equipment
So do I, my wife not so much, I let her know it will help mowing the lawn and staining the fence so she naturally was alright with it. Now on to how I will masquerade a safety bar down the road.

Top Bottom