Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At the groceries, does this haopen to you?

roguemonkeyjr

Ok so I go to the same grocery store every week obviously, and I find it funny cause everytime I go there I get the usualy, huge quantities of egg whites, eggs, fat free greek yogurt... and people always be looking at me with a "WTF" on there face :p does this happen to you guys sometimes? :O

Yes but don't it feel good when the guy and gf the same age come up behind you with a cart full of heart attack and are out of breath from shopping and your farmer walking 2 large baskets full of muscle bulging goodies side delts pumped from the journey through the store. Don't even put your groceries down in the line just static holding them patiently waiting your turn. Lol what?

Ride it like you stole it!!

Hehe exactly. There's me with two baskets full of chicken, tilapia, ff cottage and veggies and then about 100 obese, limping ass, heavy breathers fighting for the special on ice cream with the coupon for free magic shell topping.

I love throwing down a few big bags of chicken breast and some goofy bastard ahead says... wow stocking up? And I say for the weekend.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

I get on line @ Costco....some joker looks @ my cart, looks at me, looks @ the cart, looks @ me...

Here it comes..

"You must really like eggs and chicken!"

Wow never heard that one before................

~EZ

You guys are making me feel so much better ;)

Wtf is wrong with people? Like I asked any of them for nutritional advice!

That's why I do self check-out whenever possible.

PS lol at "magic shell topping"

Top Bottom