Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your very first sexual experience.

Subzeero

12 years of age i was flying a kite on the roof when i found a position from where i can gawk into the neighbours bathroom. She was 16 or so at that time. Very well developed and much smarter. I clearly remember her rubbiing the traingle shaped black shade of hair between her legs. I felt a rush that i had never felt before. Everyone would sleep and relax in the afternoon where this happened. The same afternoon i was playing in the yard and she asked my to follow her to her room. I did. She turned the TV for me and came back a couple of minutes later. She sat directly on my lap. I again felt that rush I had experienced when i saw her taking a bath naked. She said she saw me spying on her and now I have to show mine to her. She lubed and rubbed my peepee and commanded me to lie down. I did and she sat on top of me with her legs spread. She then started jumping up and down. Everytime i would enter her she would say "I love you" in english. Note: english was not our first language. We did it many times again, always in the afternoon when everybody was taking a nap. :evil:

what was your first sexual experience?

I was 14, he was 18. He had a tiny dick, 15 mins later I was broed and told him I was grounded and had to get home before my mom (I lived literally 20 feet away from him). Later that evening he saw me and my friend walking to the mall and was PIST! 2 weeks later I had sex with his VERY HOT and VERY GOOD roommate, who I had a crush on forever who was 22. Funny thing, we (my first) lost touch after a while then ran into each other again when I was 22, and I figured hell I'll give it another shot. BIG MISTAKE. Same thing, 15 mins later I was so bored! I told him I had company coming over and we were going out so he needed to hurry up...haha

Top Bottom