Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do Hot Girls In Your Gym Do To Get Your Attention

follow me around. Smile at you ? IDK..but what I do know that is a simple flash of your abs works wonders to get attention..especially when you know everyone at your gym and they wing it for you.

theres this guy at my gym, he's a young adult like 24 y/o im guessin the dude is weak as fuck saw him shoulder pressin the 20lb DB's today and tryed to squat 66lb but got his buddy to pull it off his back mid way through a half asses quarter squat because it hurt his back. the dude is a fuckin goof but he's got a hot gf who just sits at the front of the gym waiting for him to finish. She's younger than him looks about 21 and I always catch her in the mirror watchin me...

Hot girls don't try to get my attention at the gym. Of course I'm usually covered in chalk and making an ass out of myself. Also being a giant heavily tattooed meathead doesn't help.LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

theres this guy at my gym, he's a young adult like 24 y/o im guessin the dude is weak as fuck saw him shoulder pressin the 20lb DB's today and tryed to squat 66lb but got his buddy to pull it off his back mid way through a half asses quarter squat because it hurt his back. the dude is a fuckin goof but he's got a hot gf who just sits at the front of the gym waiting for him to finish. She's younger than him looks about 21 and I always catch her in the mirror watchin me...

I'm always a little embarrassed for guys lifting less or the same weight as me. I'm a small girl, so if I'm pwning you in the gym you might as well hand in your testicles.

maybe that should tell you something. Your muscles aren't gonna help you get a girl.

besides, give the guy a break..he's trying.

the guy's dad is a millionaire and the dude has a big schlong.

What do girls do to get my attention? Well for starters.

1. Hey this is my bench, wait your turn.
2. my boyfriend is over there, don't bother.
3. call the cops on me.

I love it when they play hard to get.

Top Bottom