Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do Hot Girls In Your Gym Do To Get Your Attention

Dominator Human

When I go to the gym I mind my own business, listen to my ipod and stay in a zone that I like to stay in the whole time I'm in the gym. My gym IS full of hot chicks but I 99% of the time I ignore them. Now that I'm in weeks 5 of a Test and Deca cycle It's getting harder for me not to look at the hot girls.

The last 4 time I went to the gym I noticed this hot blonde who always walks right in front of me no matter where I am in the gym. She will see me on the other side of the gym and walk all the way over to my side to get a drink of water and bend over with her ass facing me. Today was shoulders and she came right up next to me while I was doing front laterals. Then when I was doing seated dumbbell presses she came right in front and blocked my view in the mirror with her ass taking her sweet ass time getting her dumbbells.

I know I'm not the only one this happens to and i'd like to hear your tales of how hot chicks try to get your attention in the gym and how the hell you guys handle it.

They fart.

I would of taken my ear phones off an said "hey ur in my way" n jus took it from there.... Closed mouths don't get fed and they really don't get head haha I jus made that up Ima be a rapper

I would of taken my ear phones off an said "hey ur in my way" n jus took it from there.... Closed mouths don't get fed and they really don't get head haha I jus made that up Ima be a rapper

That made me laugh, but seriously I am up to my neck in so much ass now. The only place I can go right now(or i thought i can go) and not have to worry about having a woman come on to me is at the gym.

Trust me that ass was so close I could smell her pussy through her spandex shorts.

That sort of shit never happens to me in the gym. Guess Im not worth a fuck to any hot women in teh gym

theres a girl at my gym that dresses up in ed hardy and makeup and her hair done like shes going to a club

That made me laugh, but seriously I am up to my neck in so much ass now. The only place I can go right now(or i thought i can go) and not have to worry about having a woman come on to me is at the gym.

Trust me that ass was so close I could smell her pussy through her spandex shorts.

Damn ur a pimp! I got to talk to like 15 diff girls jus to get a # u need a wing man? Lol

Top Bottom