Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uhh ohh, married woman!!

Ulcasterdropout said:
Any man that fucks another man's wife deserves to be dragged out to the woods and short drop hanged like a disobedient fucking slave!
....honorless scum. :finger:
Damn, things have changed! :mad:

I agree with Ulcaster. Respect and honor are something most people know nothing about these days. There's more to life than just pussy, and some things are worth more than a roll in the hay.

Mr. Black said:
Can someone say PSYCHO? :rolleyes:
Where I come from, you fuck someone's wife, you'd get hurt...and ain't no one gonna call the cops or help you.
Call me what you want, Canuck :rolleyes:
Gymgurl said:
Wow I have never seen this side of you
Just remeber....never say never...
[size=+3]NEVER!!!![/size]

Thanks, Forge...

Ulcasterdropout said:
Where I come from, you fuck someone's wife, you'd get hurt...and ain't no one gonna call the cops or help you.
QUOTE]

Fair enough... the woman I nailed was from Norway (met her in Barcelona on vacation. If her hubby wants to come all the way to Canada and try to find me....bring it on bitch :chomp:

Mr. Black said:
Ulcasterdropout said:
QUOTE]

Fair enough... the woman I nailed was from Norway (met her in Barcelona on vacation. If her hubby wants to come all the way to Canada and try to find me....bring it on bitch :chomp:
i feel the same way bro... dude dont want none of me in fact the married bitch im fucking is with her hubby in Calordo. right now... she still called me havnt seen him in almost 8 months lol sux to be him....

I agree with ulcasterdropout. fucking around with someone elses wife or cheating on your own is an act of unsolidarity. people who do this dont deserve to live. messin with another mans wife is just as bad as stealin from him. i dont know about you, but when someone steals from me or rips me off hes going in the river. i dont know how many times ive had to slap around buddys of mine for cheating on their wives or girlfriend. its wrong. it shows a weakness in your character.

its a good thing you realized you were wrong. dont go back to her one last time and sleep with her. next time you see her give her a slap. where my family is from you get put to death for this sort of thing. nobodys perfect so learn from your mistake and never do it again. next time there will be no excuse.

hope the Big Guy doesnt punish you too hard. K to ya for realizining

..........A Man Who Cant Control His Desires Is A Weak Man...........

I am starting to agree. Lets face it, women are prostitutes. Wifes are bought goods. You are stealing property. A women makes her choice but wants the best of both worlds. The money and the stud. Let them stick with their fat monkey husband and live with their choice.

I would only do it if she paid me $$$$$ or just plain straight out said she wanted to suck my dick, i.e I would not turn down an offer by a hot MILF. But as far as doing anything for her time/money wise, there are too many hot non-married women to bang. :artist:

Karma will come around to bite you in the ass!

I was in the first real relationship with a woman and didn't cheat after being in a marriage with another woman that I cheated on all of the time. Eventually the new girl and I got engaged and then because it I was going through some crazy shit decided to take some time apart. She ended up getting together with some guy while we were engaged and broke off the relationship. Moving ahead about a year, we still remained in contact as friends and in my mind the hope for more. I got on with my life and was having fun dating again. I couldn't be mad at the guy even though she was wearing an engagement ring she made the decision to get together with him. They married and a couple of months after she told me she made the biggest mistake of her life. One night they were in a huge fight and she called me, in front of him, telling me she wanted to end it once and for all and for me to come over. I told her when he left call me and I would be there. She called about an hour later and I went over and gave them a huge dose of Karma all over her back! It will come around with time believe me this time his ring which still couldn't plug that hole....

hub

Dirk Howat said:
Dignity?

If he had dignity, his wife would not have cheated in the first place.
If he had dignity, he would dump that bitch.

You really mean, save face.

Chumps that want to kick the players ass (or worse yet, he is such a pussy that he HIRES someone else to do it because he is such a pussy) are:

Serious losers.

The deal:

He bought a hooker wife.
He could get NO BETTER.
Which is why he will not dump her.

Clinging to a girl because he cannot pull hot pussy.

What kind of a sorry ass loser is that?

Ha, Ha.

Time out dude. If the guy is actively hitting on a married woman he is just as much at fault. If a guy is sitting at a bar and a married woman comes up to him and hits on him, fault lies almost soley on her. But if the guy thinks he's a "playa" like you obviously do, then he needs his ass kicked.

TruBalla4Real said:
Time out dude. If the guy is actively hitting on a married woman he is just as much at fault. If a guy is sitting at a bar and a married woman comes up to him and hits on him, fault lies almost soley on her. But if the guy thinks he's a "playa" like you obviously do, then he needs his ass kicked.

No shit. I agree. I would never hit on a MILF.

I am not a MILF hunter. Hell,I do not hunt women. Women have to hunt me. I have alot of higher priorities in life to alter it for one particular girl, most girls are all the same. There are billions out there. Name me a really unique one.

If I really loved her, I would wait until she gave up her husband before I became involved. There are too many girls around. Single girls are much better. There is something about a MILF who wants you which is a turn off.

You know they are gold diggers.
For me, golddiggers are the biggest turn-off, which is why I said I thought it was fine to use a golddigger, afterall, they are users. Hence, karma. But, I would never hit on one. I thought this was implied in my post. They would have to hit on me and then spread their legs open. Why should I bother? Being I am not an ugly loser, there are plenty of women who want me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom