Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for guys with big dicks

TRUEsoldier said:
email away ;)

I'll email you guys in a few days. I dont have access to pics from work computer. I used to have a site... but had to have it shut down because of the crazy ex.

That is me in my avatar - I used to be competitive bbr - so I am DEFINITELY no stick with tits. ;)

Werd said:
I'll email you guys in a few days. I dont have access to pics from work computer. I used to have a site... but had to have it shut down because of the crazy ex.

That is me in my avatar - I used to be competitive bbr - so I am DEFINITELY no stick with tits. ;)

sounds good, and you look GREAT in your avatar, atleast what I can see, and the fact that you have 4 kids, put you into the more "amazing" category...

keep it up! you deffinatly dont have the body of a mother of 4 ;)

Werd said:
I got no issue with that - honesty IS the best policy.

Honestly, even if I do see an attractive woman w/ kids........it's a complete turn-off. I do an about-face in cadence, without so much as a "hello". Attractive females w/ kids are dissapointing.......such is life.

:chomp:

TRUEsoldier said:
sounds good, and you look GREAT in your avatar, atleast what I can see, and the fact that you have 4 kids, put you into the more "amazing" category...

keep it up! you deffinatly dont have the body of a mother of 4 ;)

*blush*

thank you... My kids think I am amazing and that is enough for me but still, it is nice to hear. ;)

Division - I feel you bro. It is all good. You know what you want and aren't afraid to express it. It would make life so much easier if more peeps would just be up front.

I dont find men under the age of say about 45 particularly appealing because I DO have children and if I am going to engage in any sort of relationship it would have to be with a man who has seen a lot of the sort of situations that arise in my life and would know how to deal with them. My ex is successfully sucking the life out of us all so I would need a man that could support me when I have gotten to the end of my rope, not one that would make it all about him. Also he would have to be the sort of man that would be able to be a GOOD FATHER - my ex is a poor excuse. Because I fucked up the first time around (I do have GREAT kids though - it is just their father that is a total asswipe) I am going to make DAMNED SURE that my kids get nothing but the best damned daddy on the planet.... or else, I will just be satisfied to remain alone.

My man is the perfect man for me. ;) And someday I am sure that you will find the perfect lady for you! :)

My man tells me what he finds MOST ATTRACTIVE about me is the fact that I AM a mother and the kind of mother I am...

Body like Beyonce, Face like Andre'

Werd said:
Division - I feel you bro. It is all good. You know what you want and aren't afraid to express it. It would make life so much easier if more peeps would just be up front.

I am upfront.....to the extreme and still women sometimes try to think they can get over on me. I've learned not to trust females for the most part because they are pretty skandlouz.

Re: Body like Beyonce, Face like Andre'

DIVISION said:
I am upfront.....to the extreme and still women sometimes try to think they can get over on me. I've learned not to trust females for the most part because they are pretty skandlouz.

No, no darlin'.... PEOPLE are skandlouz. Liars know no gender.

I could tell you stories of some pretty sorry ass chumps. Eventually you grow weary of not letting anyone into your life though. Going through life never trusting another human being fully is pretty lonely but I can feel you when you have gotten blind-sided a few times.

I am walking the line m'self right now. I mean, I am in for keeps but still I am paralyzed by fear of opening up and I can see that my man suffers when I am not as open with him as I want to be. I wont be this way always as it is totally contrary to my true nature. I am very fortunate though because he is very patient.... and why shouldn't he be? If in the end, he gets me and all the wonderful kiddies that come along?! ;)

True!

Werd said:
I can see that my man suffers when I am not as open with him as I want to be. I wont be this way always as it is totally contrary to my true nature. I am very fortunate though because he is very patient.... and why shouldn't he be? If in the end, he gets me and all the wonderful kiddies that come along?! ;)

That is a relationship breaker. I'm working on my BA in Psychology, and I'm intruiged by relationships that people have. When a woman withdraws for whatever reason, it only seperates couples. Patience is one thing, but it is not in a woman's nature to be so mistrustful and that is the most alarming thing, IMO. It's a warning sign for guys, and most guys will not take the time, because there are tons of females who ARE willing to trust.

Hopefully you understand what's up and what is at stake here.

Re: True!

DIVISION said:
That is a relationship breaker. I'm working on my BA in Psychology, and I'm intruiged by relationships that people have. When a woman withdraws for whatever reason, it only seperates couples. Patience is one thing, but it is not in a woman's nature to be so mistrustful and that is the most alarming thing, IMO. It's a warning sign for guys, and most guys will not take the time, because there are tons of females who ARE willing to trust.

Hopefully you understand what's up and what is at stake here.

If you knew my exhusband and the shit he has been putting me and my kids through you would understand. My man has known me for 3 years so he knows EXACTLY what is up. He has all the patience in the world when it comes to me as the pay-off will be great... FOR US BOTH. :)

Question...

Werd said:
If you knew my exhusband and the shit he has been putting me and my kids through you would understand.

The Answer = ?

The Question = Why did you marry him in the first place? You didn't see any of these personality flaws when you were dating? :confused:

Re: Question...

DIVISION said:
The Answer = ?

The Question = Why did you marry him in the first place? You didn't see any of these personality flaws when you were dating? :confused:

The answer is simple - I had very low self-esteem issues stemming from years of abuse beginning age 9. I accept 100% responsibility for my decisions. I can't take back the past, I can however, change my future and the future of my children.

I knew his issues, but was too fucked up to understand what they would mean for me and any children that I would have in the future.

Top Bottom