Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for guys with big dicks

FknKnuckleHd said:
I don't like the fact that my wife won't let me put it in her ass. Don't get me wrong I'm no ass freak but every couple of months I just get the urge to cram my cock straight the fuck in there! I've tried being gentle and she's tried just easing back into it but it's just to painful for the both of us and yes we use lube. At time I wish my dick was smaller but, its rare!

give me a call, I think I can help you out with your problem...hehe

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Okay Im very average (6".. yes I measured once) and Ive had a few girls complain about going to deep.. (two of them even had kids) which kind of surprised me because I never thought "average" was big enough to cause pain in a girl...

So what do you guys that are like 8 or 9" do.. do you hear that a lot? Are chicks less willing to give you anal? I cant even imagine some of the girls Ive been with taking a 9" cock.. I hit bottom at 6.. seems like you would impale them.

okay I knows its weird but Im honestly curious.

MY EXPEREIENCE: My cock measures 8 inches long by 6.5 inches around in girth at its hardest. I have learned to do 3 things to make sure that sex is always pleasureable for both myself and the women I've been with. 1) Make sure she is really aroused - an orgasm or 2 for her before intercourse doesn't hurt. 2) Make sure I use plenty of lubricant. 3) Watch the depth of the downstroke if she complains of discomfort.

By the way, I've never been lucky enough to find a woman who would let me fuck her ass. Even the ones who found out I'd never had anal sex and were willing and interested said "Sorry hun, but there's no way THAT'S fitting in my butt" once they got a look at my erection. So bigger isn't always better, guys.

Ben

well.....get her a magic bullet to relax a bit.....that will definately help..most times I go about 2/3 of the way in....climax easier that way

benlonger said:
MY EXPEREIENCE: My cock measures 8 inches long by 6.5 inches around in girth at its hardest.
By the way, I've never been lucky enough to find a woman who would let me fuck her ass. Even the ones who found out I'd never had anal sex and were willing and interested said "Sorry hun, but there's no way THAT'S fitting in my butt" once they got a look at my erection. So bigger isn't always better, guys.

Ben

are they scared of the length or girth?

The girth ... but I've always understood. I can't imagine that there are very many women out there that want something that's nearly as big as a coke can shoved up their bum. So while it's always made me sad that I've neve been able to enjoy that experience, I;ve consigned myself to the reality that it just isn't meant to be ... and there are compensations. I've had a few ladies who really, REALLY enjoyed the size for vaginal sex ... so that's been satisfying. (Just didn't want to sound like it was all bad!)

Ben

Please tell me why anyone whould be afraid of something like that? Sounds like heaven to me

Top Bottom