Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dont know what to think

ccc

This may be a long read, but I think I am going to use this forum to get this off my chest.
About 6 weeks ago, I broke up with my girl that I was with for about 2 years. I did it because I am 27, and in my heart, I am not in love with her the way I want to be in love with someone.

she is a great girl, and she worships the ground I walk on. I mean this chick waited on me hand and foot. Treated me like a frinking king (talking about old gf)
So right around this time, I met another girl. We clicked bigtime. I have such a feeling or normallicy with her that attracts me to her. Her family loves me, and every Sunday we go to her parents for some family fun. And I love that. I never used to be like that. I feel as though I am apart of the family already (atleast that is how they make me feel) I can see me being with her a long time. She feels the same way.
Our sex is pretty good- and getting better as time goes on. The thing is. I am used to some very adventurous sex that me and the old gf used to have. We played our bedroom kinky little games like most people that have been together for awhile. But the last couple of days, I tried to fight the urge, and finally went to the old gf and had wild sex for hours. I know it was wrong because that would hurt my new gf, and honestly, that is the last thing that i want to do. I know that in time me and the new girl will probably get to that point too. I just cant tell my new chick what I really need yet.
Now i feel guilty as hell, I dont want my old gf, and I dont want to loose my new girl. I feel like a bottom feeder bigtime. Maybe if I just promise myself not to do it again, and stick to that, the universe can forgive me and let me slide with this on oops that i had. OR should i just come clean to the new girl and see what happens? I did this all to myself. Why am I such an asshole

relax bro,im usually veyr against cheating but i believe you didnt want to do this,just keep it to yourself and dont do it again

i have the same feeling with my gf and her family as you do with your new gf and her family,its a great thing,yes you fucked up but this could be the one for you so keep quiet and smile

You might want to decide which girl is right for you....it sounds as if you might be a little confused. If you have a new girl, than respect her and stay away from the ex-GF. As for your little mistake.....leave it at that,a mistake. Keep it to yourself BUT if your girlfriend asks than don't lie to her, tell her the truth. Not lying, just not telling her.

For future reference......keep your dick in your pants.

:)

Bro... listen
the SAME EXACT thing happened to me about a year ago with a gf i was with for about 1 year. I found another girl whom i liked more and who's family i felt extremely accepted by, and i dropped the ex-gf. 2 months into the relationship i had sex with my old gf, and continued to have sex with her for another month. Suddenly, more guilt than i can ever explaiin came over me and i just stopped having sex with her. I didn't at the time know that the new gf that i am still with today would turn out to be the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, so i gave in to lust and fucked up. No, i have never told my current gf what happened, and thank god for it. Guilt still follows me, but i made a mistake and the mere thought of repeating tht mistake sickens me now. Keep your mouth shut and good luck with the new gf.
Peace

From a girl's perspective - its a hard call - if you want to have an honest relationship --- but I think the Dear Abby answer is probably going to be, don't open up a can of worms if you don't need to. Just make sure that the old gf isn't expecting you to come around based on the last wild night of sex.

Top Bottom