Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestic supply tren is #1

Veisude

tren provides me with the lean muscle mass gains that I have been only dreaming of. it makes me burn through all my food even when my diet isn't the best. it makes me cut up and it makes me extremely lean. I'm only using 200 mg and still amazing results this is very potent stuff i want to have sex with every chick i see. still love my gf. ordering process was smooth and their communication is on point. i ordered trenbolone acetate and it took 4 days to deliver. results are awesome my temper is a bit worse but i look amazing in the mirror.

I'm the pro here, and tren Is one of the best steroids that we depend on. So yes, domestic Supply hooks me up with great product.

Great job cutting up on domestic Supply, you won't go wrong using any of their products. Good to go.

tren Is simply the most potent steroid out there. I'm too old to use it but back in my day, I loved it.

Excellent review and I agree domestic Supply is one of the best that you'll find

Top Bottom