Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

condom cutting off circulation???

PatBateman

ok, I have been having some hardness problems as of late and I think it may be condom related. I am not Ron Jeremy, but I am good-sized and I have had a hard time not getting hard, but staying hard inside the woman. I notice the condom feels quite tight at the base, but really what I notice is that after sex when I take the condom off, at the point where the ring of the condom was on the base their is a sharp red line, one that looks like any other line where circulation has been cut off. Could this be, or does every guy get a line there. How snug should a condom feel, I mean, I feel like it is suffocating my dick almost, maybe I should get a wider size?

have you tried the "pleasure plus" brand on comdoms?

they work for me!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I know your pain..............it nice not having to use them, but if you must................try a larger size, sometimes guys don't want to give themselves the credit they're due (myself included)..........tried Magnums...........I was happier.

Top Bottom