Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if one is trying to lose bodyfat

PatBateman

is a shake around 10pm out of the question. I am not going to eat past 10, but what about a zero carb whey by Isopure mixed with proteinfactory's casein and some milk+oj???

PatBateman said:
is a shake around 10pm out of the question. I am not going to eat past 10, but what about a zero carb whey by Isopure mixed with proteinfactory's casein and some milk+oj???

the protein is fine, but make sure to drop the milk+oj before bed, it's very counter productive especially before a long night sleep.

Mr.X

Re: Re: if one is trying to lose bodyfat

Mr.X said:

the protein is fine, but make sure to drop the milk+oj before bed, it's very counter productive especially before a long night sleep.

Mr.X

ok, I will mix half zero carb whey and half proteinfactory caseinate with water and ice no later than 9-10pm every night!

I hope this post gets answers... :] and does not get lost...
Anyways, I am also trying to lose bodyfat now at 15% 155 lbs. 5'10" and am taking 1 tbsp flax + splenda + cocoa before bed around 10 pm or so. I eat a last meal of pure protein like beef or a shake + water @ 8:30pm ...
total daily:
200 g protein, and about 70-75 g fat and 70-75 g carbs per day, with no carbs after noon.

How's that??
Oh, and I am doing weights for 45-60 min. 3x per week with 2 to 4 days' cardio/abs per week... also taking xenadrine

spiderwoman said:
I hope this post gets answers... :] and does not get lost...
Anyways, I am also trying to lose bodyfat now at 15% 155 lbs. 5'10" and am taking 1 tbsp flax + splenda + cocoa before bed around 10 pm or so. I eat a last meal of pure protein like beef or a shake + water @ 8:30pm ...
total daily:
200 g protein, and about 70-75 g fat and 70-75 g carbs per day, with no carbs after noon.

How's that??
Oh, and I am doing weights for 45-60 min. 3x per week with 2 to 4 days' cardio/abs per week... also taking xenadrine

Overall, the plan looks good...
side note: are you from Ukraine?

Mr.X

spiderwoman said:
tnx for the reply!
I am from the Ukraine but am living in the caribbean:)

awsome, I've been to odessa and kiev...

govoru po ruski :)

Mr.X

Top Bottom