Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many kcals do I need a day for cutting?

WantNoFatAssHo!

Ok, I am about 152lbs, ca. 13-14percent fat, and I work out on average three to four times a week.

Now, how many kcals do I need a day to cut fat slowly? I know this is individual, but I have never calckulated my energy intake before, so I need to know where to start.

Just out of curiosity, I tried it and it turned out kinda off...

175lb
6'
heavy activity (according to their definition since I lift weight 4 times a week and do cardio 4-5 times a week)

My maintenance is 3230. damn, that's 1K cal more than what I am eating right now...I DON"T THINK SO.

just my 2 cents.

Thanks Complete. I clocked in at 2260kcals. I think I'll try to stay at 1900 for a week or so to see what happens.

I'd like to see a Weight Maintenance Calculator for Men that takes your BF into the account. As we know, muscle burn lots of kcals, fat does not... But at this time, I'm probably quite average in the fat% dept. anyways... :(

BTW: Anyone know if 177cm is 5'9''?

Demn! I wrote down all my kcals yesterday, and at 2200 I stil felt like I had had very little to eat that day! Maybe my metabolism is high for my weight or something.

On a normal day I vouldn't be surprised if I got to 3000kcals...

Top Bottom