Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting sick of eating so much

poZackKU

I'm in a bulking face I started out on 155 lb and my goal is to gain 20 lbs
my trainer put me on a diet program and he has me eating 2 half-pound Burgers a day on top of a bunch of other stuff. I'm absolutely disgusted by how much I'm eating and my bowel movements are huge
I feel like I'm gaining a lot of fat and not muscle. do you have any advice for me

my trainer put me on a diet program and he has me eating 2 half-pound Burgers a day on top of a bunch of other stuff. I'm absolutely disgusted by how much I'm eating and my bowel movements are huge
I feel like I'm gaining a lot of fat and not muscle. do you have any advice for me

dont eat so much
take more fiber and eat more protein
probiotics are your friend

Phase.

You only have yourself to blame - 'I wanna gain 20lbs'... moans about the food and shits.

Reset the target to 5lbs. Eat less, smaller shits

Next

You just need to go 500 calories over maintenance and eat clean food with a lot of protein to get what you are after.

Top Bottom