Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice for triglycerides

Yannmom

Hi all, thank you in advance, my doc got my blood results and he says cholesterol and sugar levels are ok but triglycerides are high he said I need to start dieting, so I was wondering is this diet should be like a diet for fat loss or what kind of diet do you follow for lowering triglycerides? any input will be appreciated since I have zero knowledge on nutrition lol, thank you.

I'm shocked a doctor told you to diet. usually they put you on a bunch of drugs and tell you to come back in 2 weeks

regardless your diet should always be solid man. and you should always be exercising

i recommend a product called n2guard, it has a bunch of support supplements which really help your heart health

You want to base your diet around whole clean foods. Here are some good choices:

Protein: chicken, fish, grass fed beef, whole eggs and egg whites, turkey
Carbs: fruit, veggies, oatmeal, rice
Fat: avocados, almonds, natural nut butters, flax seeds, chia seeds

There are tons of good options. Do a search for clean diets.

I agree with @masonic - opt for clean foods, and avoid processed foods at all costs. This should be helpful. However, the above mentioned N2Guard is also a great alternative to one's supplement stack, as it has so many benefits for one's health.

@masonicbodybuilder gave you some really good advice. Base your diet around single ingredient foods. Stay away from processed foods that come in a box. If you read the ingredients list and there are ingredients you can't pronounce - you shouldn't be eating it!

Check out this article I wrote on grocery shopping for the athlete. It has a full print off grocery list you can bring with you to the grocery store -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/b...timate-grocery-shopping-list-serious-athlete/

Top Bottom