Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Ya'll Flame Me to get Me Back on My Diet? Seriously lacking motivation...

nope, i havent tried any of that. im thiking about getting some xenadrine soon though, i need something to curb he appetite. its only day 2 and im already tired of being hungry all day! but no matter what, itll be abitch to loose 7" or so off of my gut area, man love handles are so nasty looking!

curling said:
Man, I have been dieting and watching what I eat for about 9 months straight now. And man, I am sick of it. I am sick of not getting to eat ice cream, or chips and dip(especially those tostitos with a hint of lime and my wife's homemade picante sauce) not getting to eat any kinds of desert plus eating all this diet shit. Now I had good results went from 28% bodyfat to about 9% at best now I I think I am up to about 12% because I have been MUNCHING. I can't help it I am just sick of dieting.

But the other side of the coin is I don't want to get heavy again especially during the summer. I like looking the way I do so I need ya'll to motivate me to get back on eating clean again instead of eating all this delicious crap that is bad for me. Oh I am also off cycle now and I quit smoking so I don't even have that going for me to help me stay lean.

I think the key here is that you keep yourself active, doing both lifting (keep the muscle) and cardio (burn extra cal and fat). It sounded to me you kinda wanna just maintain the way you are and I think if you do cardio 3-4 times a week and lift 3-4 times a week, you will be ok. I question myself the same thing after getting from 20% to 12% (BFL). Of course, when you are under "pressure" and you have a goal to reach in 12 weeks, you can be very careful of what you eat and such. However, I think it is a bit unrealistic to live your life like that (being extra concious of what you eat and no chips, dips, ice creams, etc...) Don't get me wrong though, the exercise part should always be there, but I think now that you know what you can and have archieved, you can add the bad food back in MODERATELY. "MODERATELY" is the key word. Don't deprive yourself from the "bad food" because it will only make you hungrier and want it more. Instead, be gentle w/ it and eat a few slices of pizza OR some icecream occassionally. It is all about balance and I think you can do it.

Now if your goal is NOT to maintain but to get cut, then that's a different story. Since u have gone from 28% to 9%, I don't think I need to say any more on what and how to get cut.

I hope you get my idea of getting a good balance and eat sensibly and work out regularly. Personally speaking, I finished my BFL 1st of July and I have been exercising regularly and eating sensibliy and I am able to maintain where I am. If you can get cut from 28 to 9%, u should have no problem maintaining.

Peace out.

Top Bottom