Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 y/o learning the big boy basics ***

Hahaha i realized that =(

Just the mcdonalds thing, fucking serious? I am suppose to eat like garbage? hahah thats going to be crazy hard, i don't want to spend money eating out at garbage places period. Only place i may buy a lunch if i forgot would be subway, but rarely ever. Maybe i could do soemthing different in terms of eating garbage?

Second, just nobody has critiqued the diet i posted. Is it fine for bulking? Or is it eating to little, and can i include the Mutant Mass, i have to finish 2 bags anyways plus its a 1000calories on top and has a lot of different proteins and bcaa's etc.

Hahaha i realized that =(

Just the mcdonalds thing, fucking serious? I am suppose to eat like garbage? hahah thats going to be crazy hard, i don't want to spend money eating out at garbage places period. Only place i may buy a lunch if i forgot would be subway, but rarely ever. Maybe i could do soemthing different in terms of eating garbage?

Second, just nobody has critiqued the diet i posted. Is it fine for bulking? Or is it eating to little, and can i include the Mutant Mass, i have to finish 2 bags anyways plus its a 1000calories on top and has a lot of different proteins and bcaa's etc.

DO NOT eat McDonalds. that stuff is garbage, the nutrients will not digest well and your body will not use it at an efficient muscle building rate. you need to eat good clean foods from the supermarket and eat a lot. i think milk is a great choice to drink while bulking because it's easy to add a lot of calories with it and it's very anabolic due to a good insulin response. i make great gains when drinking milk.

+1 for milk rikishi. Ark needs calories. Arby's would be better than Mcdonalds anyway. Fuck the diet you posted just on the fact you wait for someone like extramile and rikishi to post something you like then you want to edit it more to your liking. To support my stance on you being a fucking idiot how's the cutting coming along? lmao,have you managed to signifigantly improve your strength and appearance? .....or did you manage to lose 2lbs. while simultaneously stalling all progress? Listen ark there is a place for things like diet,insulin response,carb loading,PWO,blah blah fucking BLAH!!! But you eat your fucking foot long veggie on wheat and My imaginary 15yo kid will eat 6-8 roast beef sandwiches washed down with a gallon of milk and we'll see who wins. Plain and simple ark fucking eat more!!! your not going to get fat becase your 6ft. 150lbs. with the metabolism of a 15yo. If you were going to get fat you'd already be fat regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.........eat and lift and you'll look like you eat and lift......but in a good way.......I promise.

yes I agree with switchman about pounding calories, this is very important and you can get away with it at 15 because of a high metabolism. i would just make sure to eat HIGH QUALITY foods because they digest a lot better and more will get to your muscles which means better gains in size and strength.

Yeah a lot of questions i think lmao. Just not sure where to start, haven't been on here much cause of a busy week and weekend, but still been at the weights.

So i guess now im going to be waking up and having 2 scoops of whey casein protein. Then about 30-60minutes later some eggs. And the rest of the day i have sorted out, i realize you don't have to really have a diet since it is mainly just eating all the fucking food you can =D.

My pills are almost done, probably starting the bulking end of this week or so. Can't wait, i hate being stalled on the weights im using right now and not really able to bump up the weights much.

alright, so i don't really measure how many calories, or how much protein i have in a day because i quite frankly really do not know how to. SO, question here

Meals. What is considered a meal. Would for example my apple, with a glass of milk be consider a meal in 1 of my 7 meals in a day. Would a banana and a glass of milk be considered a meal?

I would consider that a snack. I like that bloke +1. You don't have to be super strict because your just starting and you will grow. Meat is your friend(I'm fond of steak). A good rule is to never be hungry. a better snack would be a banana and your weight gainer. All the foods tha bloke mentioned are great. I promise you'll be bloated at first but your metabolism will be there I promise. I have seen your video only once but I can tell your going to be a slow gainer at least at first.

Top Bottom