Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats a good way to get a girl to dump her bf of 3yrs for u?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
theres this girl at school that i like . shes GORGEOUS. like incredibly, hotter than jessica alba, mandy moore, and phoebe kate combined. we talk for hours and we share tons of interest. there is certainly a great vibe that we get from talking to each other. its also not a one sided conversation as shes just as inquisitive as i am as i am of her. basically, if i manage to hook up with her, i dont care if i dont have sex again for the rest of 2008. and the year has just begun! however, theres a man in the picture and she lives with him. theyve been going steady for 3 years now so its pretty serious. question is, how do i manage to break up this happy couple for my own selfish, horny need? if she somehow magically left her bf for me, i know we'll be great for each other. ill fucking drink this chick's bathwater if i have to. so if any homewreckers want to chip in , and help a brotha out, id appreciate it.

good luck bro. fuck her and make her cum like she's never cum before and she'll drop her man for you in a heartbeat.

you're a scumbag and this desperate, manipulative attitude will never yield you anything. if she ever did leave him for you, she'd be pretty disappointed she left him for a needy guy like you're acting right now.

if she's unhappy and you're worth something, she'll leave him eventually. girls will leave an existing relationship only when they find a replacement in order to shield themselves from their insecurity

it's very possible that like most attractive women in long term relationships, they just want someone there that will give them attention on the side. no physical connection needs to be involved. alot of the times they don't want to cheat (although it can lead to it), depending on the person.

alot of the times they want what they have, but need that additional attention because they ARE an attractive woman. of course it depends on her BF. If he's totally into her, then she'll probably leave him or cheat on him. if he knows how to handle a fine girl, then maybe not.

shit like this is why i hate dating super fine chicks. every 9+ i've dated there's always some dickhead in the background trying to sabotage the relationship. It used to make me on guard and suspicious, but that only made things worse. When i was a big enough dude,other guys were usually intimidated by it but it pushes the girl away.
good thing i've smartened up and know when you're dating a girl like that, distance and challenge is your best friend

Be her friend and "try" for nothing more. If she finds herself unhappy with her bf, then you'll be her first option after him. Try making a concious effort to take her away from him, and it'll only blow up in your face.

If the vibe you speak of truly does exist, then your mission is already accomplished and the only only thing left to do is either let it progress into what you want, or screw it up by trying too hard.

it depends if you want to have a discreet encounter(s), or if you want to steal the girl outright

boiling it all down, you have to decide if you want to be her boyfriend, or her fuckbuddy. the choice you make will determine what strategy/tactics youre going to use.

women want different things from a boyfriend than they do from a fuckbuddy. if you want to be a girls boyfriend or husband, you need to demonstrate a lot of classic "protector/nurterer" qualities, that will demonstrate that you have a lot of long term survival value. these qualities are things like:

social status - being a leader or otherwise holding a position of status - being rich, being a leader, having many employees/subordinates, coming from a high status family...that sort of thing.

kindness/intelligence - being the sort of man who is good in a relationship ie someone who has teh neccesary skills to nurture and support his partner/offspring

fitness indicators - having things about yourself that indicate that you are fit to reproduce and show taht you are better than competing males - ie a big house, a big car, a big bank account, nice clothes, being good looking and disease free. all of these indicate that youre able to support/sustain your family unit

all you have to do is to demonstrate that you ahve more of these than her current partner, interact with her so as to build rapport, then go from there through the changeover process.

if, on the other hand, you want to be the girls fuckbuddy, you dont need the above things. what you need to do is to provide the things that she wants that her protector cant give her (not going to get into the psychology of why her protector cant give these things to her, but suffice to say, girls want different things from different men who have different roles in their lives). boiling all of this down, you need to be two things: number 1, you have to be fun. and number two, you have to be FUCKING DISCREET.

(did i mention discreet? :) )

what constitutes 'fun' will change from girl to girl. for some you have to be funny, for some you have to be handsome, for some you have to be a great dancer, for others you have to be the sort of guy they crushed on in highschool but never hooked up with - whatever (ie every combination of human traits possible). but the bottom line of being fun is that you have to get the girl into a positive, fun emotional state and keep on building/reinforcing that emotional state in a way thats totally subjective to her

then you have to transition from being simply fun to being sexually fun, which is really just standard attraction game and sexual transitioning (and im not typing all that out again)

the way i personally do it is to put myself out there as a highly sexual person, but in a lovable sort of way - i talk about sex with absolute comfort, never mention names, and never talk about the girls i have sex with in a way taht women i talk to wouldnt like to be spoken about - ie i dont brag, or "conquer" girls - i just have sex, because, uh...sex is good :) lol - this makes women realise that im the sort of person that they can have sex with and not suffer any negative social side effects - ie i wont brag about it and ruin their relationship/reputation.

then the next thing i do is put across the idea that im very accepting of womens desires/needs - ie i dont ever call women sluts. i dont have double standards about sex, where its ok for men but not ok for women. i chat to them about their fears, desires, regrets - all of that stuff - and in doing so, i become their friend, their confidante, someone that they can depend on, but at the same time, who its ok for them to have sex with - you basically give the girl lsanctuary from the rest of the world. when a girl comes to my apartment and the door closes, they know that they dont have to pretend to be anything other than what they are. they dont have to be proper, they dont have to cross their legs, they dont have to be polite etc - they can come, relax, and do anything (include get naked) in the little bubble of private reality that is my apartment.

if you can provide those things to this girl, you will have sex with her.

oh, and dont worry about calveless (hi calveless! lol) and feel guilt about fucking her - if she does it, its what she wants - and so long as her current boyfriend doesnt find out, then theres no harm in it. you dont count. youre her friend and confidante. having sex with you isnt actually sex.

...its masturbating.

...with YOUR cock lol

anyway thats my standard mindset and angle of seduction. i aim to be fun to be around, provide girls with the things that their partner cant give them, and just be that awesome fun friend that they like being around and having guilt/string free sex with

cheerios :)

Like everyone else has said, I always found that if a girl with a boyfriend is going to cheat, then she's going to cheat - she's just looking for the right guy to do it with who has enough value for her.

However, if it is a 3 year relationship and they live together you need to make t her choice and not try to push her in a direction. If she really likes you she will drop hints and make moves herself to make it happen. She will start teling you how she isn't happy in her relationship, she's been thinking about moving on for a while, etc. She will never introduce you to her boyfriend. She will go out without him to places she knows that you will be at and spend time with you.

Like calveless said, that's exactly why hot chicks are a problem until they grow up, there is always some guy trying to steal them away. Think about it - if she cheats on him with you, she'll cheat on you with the next guy who shows more value.

However, there are ways to progress things forward. When you are together, do you touch each other in a playful manner? Do you walk together closely or far apart? Do you invite her places without her boyfriend and she accepts? Do you talk together about the type of woman you are looking for, while subtly actually talking about her? Is there obvious physical attraction from both sides? If the answer to all of these is yes, then you have a shot.

Also, get to know her friends really well and get on their good side because the first person she's going to talk about any issues is them, and you want them to be telling her how great a guy you are and that she should give things a try with you if she's not happy with her BF. In fact, you could see how she reacts to you flirting with her friends. I once had a girl who had a boyfriend she lived with sleep with me because she got pissed one of her friends was trying to hook up with me and she got jealous (and she was drunk lol).

Why would you WANT a woman who would think so little of herself as to stroke another man's ego (yours) by giving herself to you when she already "belongs" to another man?

The very idea is utterly repulsive to me.

Let her show some character and dump the dude she is with (if she is truly interested in you).... but then again... if she is a free agent again, what makes you think that she will give her time to you?

What I am trying to say is ew...

Show some dignity and spend your time focusing on a girl that is worthy of you. <--- or is that a woman who would cheat on someone they are committed to?

Last edited:
ponyfitness said:
Like calveless said, that's exactly why hot chicks are a problem until they grow up, there is always some guy trying to steal them away. Think about it - if she cheats on him with you, she'll cheat on you with the next guy who shows more value.

BINGO!!!

Even if she really is 'the one' for you, then the fact that she cheated or that she was able to be seduced away will always be in the back of your mind, and the relationship is going to fail before it starts.

I think there is far too much bad karma associated with messing with someone else's partner.

Always gets messy, always too emotional and destructive for everyone involved.

It will probably only ever be about sex, but that primitive wiring, caveman basic stuff.

I now know so many great lads that will never trust women again because the love of their life cheated on them in their first serious relationship (and vice versa)

Men always blame the woman, women always blame men, when it is quite obvious there are more factors at play here.

I am sure you could end up being with this woman, go at it long enough and you can catch most people at a moment of weakness, especially in the early 20s, but think about it, would you really want to?

I bet you would go off your 'dream' girl really quickly.

Top Bottom