Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The problem with dating too many girls is this...

caveless your life seems very similar to mine lately........filled with highs and lows.....no middle ground

Im seperated from my wife and man its been fun messin around. I'm juggling 3 women right now. The other day I had one over my place, we go out in her car come back, she leaves and 5 minutes later (no joke, 5 minutes) the other one pulls in to say "hi". I was like man was that close.

Ill tell you though it takes a toll on you after a while, too much planning/thinking....if I got out with this one are the other 2 going to be around. Not that Im commited to any one of them, but I dont want to be caught in a situation like that.

calveless wonder said:
holy fuck wow.

I'm starting to believe my life is like a movie.

i dropped off my boy visiting from out of town today at the beach. i had to run a bunch of errands and he was staying at my place.

so i come pick him up...and he's like "yeah so, i met these 2 hot 19 year old canadian chicks at the beach. they were with their parents and they were dying to get out" LMAO.

So...he's like, t hey want to hang out later. i'm like cool.
we don't hear from them and figure they're gonna flake, so we get some alcohol and make other plans.

they text us as we're about to go out..so we're like ok, and pick them up.
I see them and they're both SMOKIng hot, like solid 9's. One blonde and one brunette. I hit it off with the blonde (she was cooler) but my boy was like i want to hit that, so i was like "of course since you picked them up". So we pick them up and i take them to one of my local spots, but they were IDing and even after talking to the bar manager who i knew they wouldn't let them in.

so im like fuck it, lets go to this other spot where i figured they wouldnt ID (but still a nice place). we end up going there and of course...no ID's. we end up looking like pimps. great conversation, feeding them drinks, drove them around in a nice car, invite them back to our beach condo etc.

money as fuck. so the one girl i was hitting on was bugging out because her parents were texting her where she was LOL. but we end up walking them to their place, and me and my boy both do our thing and end up making out with the chicks (my girl had a BF, but i still made it happen). We make plans for tomorrow morning before they leave so we can bang them. they were gonna go back to our place

ok, so i get home...and i text the other 19 year old i'm banging, and guess where she was? The place i took the other girls initially....which i went into for a second!!!!!!!! She doesn't even live anywhere close to this place.
if i went in th ere with them it would have been a fuckin disaster. The girl i texted was the same girl i made out with in front of the OLD girl i dated. for me to show up with a new girl would have been bad

now shes coming over with her friend, and i feel like a scumbag. but its ok!!
fuck it

ps before i get verbally berated by any girls, i've mentioned i'm eternally single unless i say so. but its awkward nonetheless
meh...

make a thread when you are banging all 3 of them at once.

calveless wonder said:
holy fuck wow.

i dropped off my boy visiting from out of town today at the beach. i had to run a bunch of errands and he was staying at my place.

so i come pick him up...and he's like "yeah so, i met these 2 hot 19 year old canadian chicks at the beach. they were with their parents and they were dying to get out" LMAO.

we don't hear from them and figure they're gonna flake, so we get some alcohol and make other plans.

I see them and they're both SMOKIng hot, like solid 9's. One blonde and one brunette. I hit it off with the blonde (she was cooler) but my boy was like i want to hit that, so i was like "of course since you picked them up". So we pick them up and i take them to one of my local spots, but they were IDing and even after talking to the bar manager who i knew they wouldn't let them in.

so im like fuck it, lets go to this other spot where i figured they wouldnt ID (but still a nice place). we end up going there and of course...no ID's. we end up looking like pimps. great conversation, feeding them drinks, drove them around in a nice car, invite them back to our beach condo etc.

money as fuck. so the one girl i was hitting on was bugging out because her parents were texting her where she was LOL. but we end up walking them to their place, and me and my boy both do our thing and end up making out with the chicks (my girl had a BF, but i still made it happen). We make plans for tomorrow morning before they leave so we can bang them. they were gonna go back to our place

ok, so i get home...and i text the other 19 year old i'm banging, and guess where she was? The place i took the other girls initially....which i went into for a second!!!!!!!! She doesn't even live anywhere close to this place.
if i went in th ere with them it would have been a fuckin disaster. The girl i texted was the same girl i made out with in front of the OLD girl i dated. for me to show up with a new girl would have been bad

fuck it

ps before i get verbally berated by any girls, i've mentioned i'm eternally single unless i say so. but its awkward nonetheless

Props for not being weak and telling the girls they are your gf. I hate when guys do that.

Don't worry about running into them. If you have told them you are seeing other people. (which makes them want you more) Then, when they see you with another girl they can't get mad because you were honest. (and it makes them want you more)

nimbus said:
chick is only gonna want you more when she sees you with other beeetches
I guess you beat me to it.

blueta2 said:
When we were 19, we didn't have cell phones ;-)
My Mom would have just trusted me and not needed to keep taps on me.

Keeping a leash on a 19 yr old is weird in any case. Most of my friends moved out on the their own by 18-19.
Just shows how immature 19 is now as opposed to 20 yrs ago.

Your mom wouldn't have tried to get ahold of you if you were 19, in columbia, with some sleazy fucker like CDUB??

calveless wonder said:
holy fuck wow.

fuck it

Like, well.... like a cluster fuck, huhh. But like, you won't even smell anything like the pussy anyway, so, like it really doesn't matter. Like, too bad your so studly with no game. Like I bet that's like really frustrating.

blueta2 said:
Most of my friends did not go to University and worked right out of HS.

I lived at home until I was 26, but my point was not that, it's about treating a 19 yr old woman as a child by txting her or keeping tabs.
My Mom trusted me at 19, I was already in a 3 yr relationship with a guy, had my own car, a job etc. My Mom would not have txted me to keep tabs on me like I was a child.
Just seems odd to me

IT does me too, even my extremely overprotective parents quit bugging me by 18. However now that i think about it these were two girls out by themselves in another country.....with two strange men. it probably was a good idea someone was keeping tabs on them even if it seems a little odd. cuz thats what i thought too. lol

calveless wonder said:
holy fuck wow.

fuck it

That was an awesome dream you had bro!

Top Bottom