Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the worst part of your day everyday?

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
For some people its the mornings... others its right after lunch.. some its right before bed because they are so tired.

For me the time is different each day, I try to make it the same time each day, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Anyway, whenever i see this it is officially the worst part of my day.. total bummer:

You have spent 30 of your daily 30 karma allowance for the last 24 hours.

Lestat said:
For some people its the mornings... others its right after lunch.. some its right before bed because they are so tired.

For me the time is different each day, I try to make it the same time each day, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Anyway, whenever i see this it is officially the worst part of my day.. total bummer:

You have spent 30 of your daily 30 karma allowance for the last 24 hours.
The worst part of my day? I think its the ten minutes right before I enter the office. I'm in the "I still want to sleep" mode.

hotzie said:
mine is about 2:50 , cuz i have to walk out the door to go to work :(
am or pm? what do you do for work?

hotzie said:
PM , i am an electrician on airplanes in the NAVY
ah yeah, you told me that.. you need to get moved out to San Diego man.. you'd love it. Good bros all around.

Lestat said:
ah yeah, you told me that.. you need to get moved out to San Diego man.. you'd love it. Good bros all around.
that would make me happier than you could ever know

hotzie said:
that would make me happier than you could ever know
put in the request man.. get your tests scores up or wahtever.. don't they give highest priority to the "top performers?"

Lestat said:
put in the request man.. get your tests scores up or wahtever.. don't they give highest priority to the "top performers?"
i gotta wait till im up for orders now , yea i had the top of my class in school and i was supposed to be able to pick orders , but it didnt happen

Top Bottom