Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Random pictures of my cubicle

frorider6

The digital camera is here as well as the accessories so now I can waste a SHITLOAD of bandwidth posting stupid pictures (in tribute to Citruscide :D )

So, here are some random pictures of my cubicle.

Starting with the translucent Superman I got from Subway last week (utilizing the 2-in-one feature).

P6210002.jpg

Here's the right side of my desk. Notice all the digital camera manuals. Also notice the diet coke can from yesterday's lunch.

P6210004.jpg

Here's my pc. I blocked out all the corp logo stuff cause I can't have you people knowing where I work. The color is bad because I can't use the flash. If I do, people will know I'm not working.

damn - your cube looks like mine.

also, I see you got that dick for reading the mem card of the cam. nice.

I have a webcam here, but really the only interesting feature of my cube is the poster of Tux made of the linux kernal code and my Failure picture.

looks messy, like my work desk.

the anal retentive woman i work with and is sorta my superior leaves me all sorts of notes to clean it, and if i do nothing (like usual), she comes and cleans it for me... then i get all mad at her because i can't find anything.

today she left me a huge message to file my files. where are the files now? right where i left 'em.

P6210005.jpg

The brochure corner of my cube where I've posted pictures of motorcycles and mountain boards. There's also the ankle brace I had to wear for a couple of weeks. It's been there for about a year and a half now.

P6210006.jpg

Here's a picture of my pet octopus. He lives on the ceiling where ever I am currently working. I don't know what I'll do with him when I go into the Army. Maybe take him home and put him over my bed. He's been with me for almost 4 years now (my time in cubicle hell) and I just can't abandon him.

Last edited:
shit - your cube is the same material and the same drawers and shit as mine. lol.

damn - maybe I'll fire up this webcam and this will be a truely space wasting thread.

I must say that I'm very impressed with the upload times and response of the board today. Maybe it's just early.

I fired up my webcam, but it is on a cable connected to the computer and therefore can't get back far enough to see anything.
that and when I was spinning it around to see what it could see in the cube, I saw someone standing in my cube and it scared me (thought I was getting busted doing fuck all). then I saw it was me and felt really dumb.

Top Bottom